Comparing Nominees / Handicapping

StephenV

My guess as of today for votes of eviction.

Ashlea - Yvette, Beau,Eric, April, Jenny,Maggie and Michael

Kaysar- Janelle, James, Sarah, and Howie.

Right now I'm saying 7-4 Ashlea's Eviction.

I may change votes depending waht happens the next 48 hrs.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may be right on with some of them, but I don't think there is anyway Howie is going to go against Rachel (his partner) right now anyway...

I have been watching the feeds and have not seen Rachel and Howie have any substantial conversation.

Just because they haven't been seen saying they are a team doesn't mean anything... We know who the other teams are... They are all that is left... After all if you were a female in that house would you want to admit to knowing Howie LOL... JK!!!

I have been watching the feeds and have not seen Rachel and Howie have any substantial conversation.

That doesn't mean they aren't linked. This could be their strategy of keeping that link secret. Howie may be smarter than we think and that all the "package" talk could be a front. :lol: Ok, I couldn't keep a straight face on that one.

Well there must've been some reason Rachel put Howie's key in the last space in the nomination box before she put most of the others in. She's probably trying to make it look like she doesn't like Howie so nobody catches on that they're a team.

That doesn't mean they aren't linked. .

I never said they weren't linked. I know for a fact that they are. My point was I don't think Howie and Rachel are working together (TEAMWORK) like the other teams are. I just think Howie is doing his own thing and will probably vote which ever way he wants and not necessarily Rachel's way. That's just my observation from the live feeds since they are not really communicating from what I've noticed.

Depends who wins HOH and the POV.

Well, if I stay in line with my "neb predictions"... I'd have to say Ivette.

Guest Anchorless

I think the first nominations are so obviously used to target the different ones!!!! that's so crazy.

Jealousy would be satisfied in nominating Rachel next.

the girls like all the attention from Howie and Michael so those two will probably stick around for a while.

I think james is a plonker and should go. Sarah is portrayed through the editing of the show as sneaky and suspicious and nonthreatening but sheshould go too!!!!

Do you think the producers have some kind of hand in nominations and so on?

a. So if you had to choose who would you pick between the 2.

b. Who do you think it will be tonight?

If it were me I think Kaysar would be going. He creeps me out for some reason. I respect that he is a muslim - that doesn't bother me in the slightest but something I can't put my finger on just doesn't sit well with me.

I think Ashlea is going to go. I don't mind her as much. There are plenty of women like her in this world (sad to say) and I just ignore them.

Nither... I would abstain... No really... I would find this very hard for me... I would vote Ashlea I suppose cause I find Kaysar more interesting...

I believe Ashlea will go if Ivette doesn't get to everyone with he's preaching, and bad mouthing Kaysar...

Nither... I would abstain... No really... I would find this very hard for me... I would vote Ashlea I suppose cause I find Kaysar more interesting...

I believe Ashlea will go if Ivette doesn't get to everyone with he's preaching, and bad mouthing Kaysar...

I keep thinking about all the drama there would be if Ashlea were to stay. There would be a whole lot of mad people if it was a close vote

I agree... I think the vote is going to be closer than they were thinking... James is going to vote for Kaysar so he and Eric can say OK WTF who betraded us... I think Ivette maybe changing her mind and I think she might have gotten to April... Time will tell I guess...