Houseguests

gizzmotor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im really not so happy about this to be quite honest. Why cant they do a season with STRANGERS? Jeesh.

I did notice that the voice over said they were MATCHED with a 'soulmate' So they might not necessarily have gone in the house with a partner, but placed in an 'aliance'.

dumb twist :footballhelmet:

What's up with you guys thinking that they would put Dick back in the house? Or wanting them to? He was the most annoying, luckiest person ever to win BB. If we are gonna bring people back, lets bring back someone with game...like Dr Will or Maggie(the most annoying most deserving winner of BB). Not someone who lucked into winning and even lucked into being on the show. Following around the casting people from town to town trying out for three years in a row until he was finally able to exploit his lack of being a father to get him cast. WOW, what a great guy!

Evel Dick really polarized the audience like no one ever has before.

Whether they loved him or hated him, it didn't matter, people tuned in, so ratings were up.

At CBS, it's often all about ratings. So for them, that would be enough reason.

But he's not coming back in.

I think he confirmed somewhere that he will be doing something for the show this year, in another capacity.

(And I think it had to do with the After Dark show.)

I agree with those wishing for a 'normal' season of HGs who are all strangers to each other. Can we have that again please?

Based on the 'soulmate' comment in the commercial, I'd think they are 'couples' going in, people who know each other... I can't see being matched up with someone else in the house and being called soulmates lol

Maybe the idea is to allow for lots of people in the house to start, but for the season to go faster they are evicted two by two in the beginning, and then when it gets down to six or so, they start leaving one at a time? maybe? Just speculation as we wait for another week to pass...

lmaooooooooooo they cast another JENNNNN

cast look interesting

can say much until i seethem in action tuesday

but why one black person lol?

Archived