Houseguests

gizzmotor

amanda that voice is what annoys me about her

brings back memories of jess and holly

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jess' voice was completely annoying but at the same time, she was one of my favorites... it just hard to tell right now! Some of them seem completely obnoxious and some of them seem really cool. You know they are going to match the obnoxious ones with the cool ones so that the obnoxious ones are around all season.... but I guess we'll see.... :animated_scratchchin:

Well it looks like there is a link between quite a few of the HG this season ..... this information is from a supposedly reliable source giving information on the happenings inside the house before the show starts. According to this person the HG entered the house at approx. 4:30 BBT yesterday. From the information he/she provided regarding how things are going, it looks as if there may be more real-world connections between the HG than we previously realized.

The HG are in. Allison and Sheila formed a quick bond.

Then the guys entered. Sharon found out that her ex-boyfriend is in the house with her.

Jen, Amanda, and Sharon have bonded (rather oddly) and are targeting one of the other girls.

I wonder how all of this is going to effect the game, especially seeing as they will be nominating and evicting two people at a time (at least for the beginning of the season).

Another spoiler... Ryan and Jen are or were dating. Their pictures are on each other's MySpace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=239012906

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=86016381

I dont know if anyone seen this , so I just posting it anyways.If it was posted sorry...:)

its jen and ryan

i wouldnt believe crap from wannabee inside source

it never happen in bb before so i say its all hogwash

I wouldn't be surprised that they are going into the house knowing someone.It seems that BB can't do a season where they are all strangers..I miss the older BB seasons where nobody knew anyone.

if this was survivor/ar i may believe inside info

but bb been on 8 season and no inside ever leaked

if this is true that person just lost their job with cbs :animated_rotfl:

i hope its not janelle lol i heard she was going to have a bigger role on bb this season

I wouldn't be surprised that they are going into the house knowing someone.It seems that BB can't do a season where they are all strangers..I miss the older BB seasons where nobody knew anyone.

me too

those were bb glory days

it seem this format must be working for alison

for her to continue it

i think she continue using it because when hg knows each other you are guranteed more drama

the drama of having hg know each other perfect example there

I just think that BB had enough drama with them all being strangers.Oh well, what can we do about it?Stop watching I guess but I will never go that far...lmao I love bb to much.

seem like bb forum consensus is that spoiler may be true

i see on tuesday

Archived