Diane Has News

Nodoubt575

Diane just posted this bulletin on her Myspace

hey everyone!

So real quick, this year I will be working for a CBS affiliate website about Big Brother. I am going to be doing some reporting and other things as well, so I wanted to get some feedback from the people that care the most. First we'll be doing a lot of "where are they nows" etc, but filming mostly the ones here in Cali still for obvious budget reasons. So I was wondering what kind of questions were burning yall that maybe I could ask past contestants......just throw out anything.....also if anyone just has any other ideas of things they wanna know, hear or that would be funny for the site, opinions are greatly appreciated too. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Diane

~~~~~

her myspace url is:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...1e-727a5cab85fb

I'd guess third place finisher behind Drew and Cowboy from a few seasons back

Dick is said to be working for this season BB , one hosting the show time after dark n possibly a apperiance on show for a challenge host.

You just made my week, Wolf!!! Wonderful news. :party_smilie:

Dick deserves to be back this year as he won BB!! I'm hoping Daniele will show up as well.

I couldn't agree more, Nursie, but unfortunately, most BB contestants are probably in LA. Most of them are hoping to be actors. :P

I don't understand why we would need a host for BBAD. It worked fine last year without one. I want to see the houseguests, and not hear some blowhard talk about his past glory on the show, and compare himself to everyone on the show (while saying he is the better player). Of course, that's just my opinion. I wonder what happened to Dick saying he didn't want to do anything else with Reality TV, and he wanted to do some real acting, instead? I hope they keep the little ticker thing at the bottom of the screen to keep us updated on alliances and comps. And I hope that Dick hosting is just a rumor.

Dick deserves to be there because he won?? How does that work? To date, I haven't seen Maggi or Booger or Drew or anyother winner on Big Brother.

With the writers strike still in full swing, an After Dark host would have to be unscripted. And after all of the bad press they got from last year's interference, I don't see the producers going for and leaving themselves open for more bad reactions. If last year's winner is going to be on the show, hopefully it will be a quick Q&A about what he's up to and then MOVE ON with the current houeguests. If it's just more of Richard's verbal diarrhea, then I want ALL of the past winners to have a say. I want to hear Booger's comments on this alliance, or Drew's take on whether something is a showmance. Call it "The Winner's Circle" and give everyone a mike.

Dick deserves to be there because he won?? How does that work? To date, I haven't seen Maggi or Booger or Drew or anyother winner on Big Brother.

Probably because that would be a total snooze fest. I personally could care less what Maggie, Drew, Booger, or pretty much any of the other winners have to say. I'm sure BB knows what they have to say isn't one of the top 10 things the viewers care about.

If the idea of a guest appearance by Dick is thought to be exciting then all I can say is some need more excitement in their lives. I'd rather watch mold grown on bread than watch some ass make an more of an ass of himself (and we now know that is possible). But that's just my humble opinion.

MAYBE Amy will work for BB too!!!

I'll take her over Dick and his boring daughter any day!

Archived