Big Brother 9

I received an email from a site that I had book marked last year on one of my many hunts for Big Brother info. Anyhow, it really sounds like Big Brother 9 may be confirmed (I wont believe it fully until CBS announces it! lol) YAY. Heres the email I received:

Big Brother 9 Confirmed

By Sysop

November 9, 2007

In a conversation today with Robyn Kass of Kassting Inc the primary casting agency for Big Brother, it was confirmed that Big Brother will commence in February.

They are very busy at casting the show as I write this and Robyn asked me to pass on the word to get your applications in or contact her at her website, http://kasstinginc.com/ .

I asked Robyn during our conversation if the Big Brother rumors were speculation or was there a basis in fact? Robyn replied "We are casting with the thought in mind that the house guests would move into the house during the first week of February.

I can not quote on the following, but my feelings are it will be a normal Big Brother, not a Celebrity Big Brother and it is a strong possiblility that the summer Big Brother will also take place.

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?topic=16514.0

Regards,

The Reality TV Grapevine Team.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the scoop!

I especially liked this part:

I can not quote on the following, but my feelings are it will be a normal Big Brother, not a Celebrity Big Brother and it is a strong possiblility that the summer Big Brother will also take place.

Although if they do go with a celebrity edition, my money's on Neil Patrick Harris!

i hate having an early start to bb. production was cheap before this will be even worst

I've been around long enough to know that rumors this early aren't very accurate.

I do recall before BB8 ended, there was a promo asking people to apply for BB9, which I took as signal that BB8 was considered a success.

Also NO Celebrity BB. That idea just stinks, we'd get former people from Dancing with the Stars and\or reality TV personalities who make a living being over-the-top wackos. Maybe it would be interesting to have Donny and Marie, Danny Bonaduce, Carrot top, Ed McMcann, Rodney Allen Rippy, OJ, Sinbad, ALF, Hulk Hogan, some well known gay actor, myself of course, and many many more. :animated_bouncy:

oh i know! im so happy!!

and for your gay person, How about Rosie, Then put trump in there...

But i very very very much hope that there ISNT a bb celb. most the people probably would of never of seen BB before and just take away even more from the game.

I'm soooooooo excited esp since the spouse had to miss the last one. Hope they can top the last one. It's one of the only reality shows I have watched that hasn't gone downhill after S1.

I will give it a shot, but if it is obviously slanted towards certain HG like last season, then I will stop watching.

I wish they showed us feeds from the minute they walk into the house, you know what they say first impressions are everything and they easily minipulate our first impression

dumblonde wrote:

Yep, the rumors are TRUE! We're coming back a little earlier this year..... apply now!

When I went to the link I didn't see anything about changing the BB schedule. I over look something?

Could have been the dates on the open casting calls.

BIG BROTHER 9 OPEN CASTING CALLS

Find a location near you and come by!

(CBS AFFILIATE ) WLTX Studios

6027 Garners Ferry Road

Columbia, SC

Saturday, November 17th

10am to 2pm

EXCLUSIVE CASTING STUDIOS

7700 Sunset Blvd

Ste. 200

Los Angeles, CA 90046

Saturday November 17th

12-3pm

NY Castings

243 W. 30th St., 3rd Floor

(Between 7th and 8th Ave)

Sunday, November 18th

12:00pm - 8:00pm

ONTOURAGE

157 W. Ontario St.

Chicago, IL 60610

Saturday Dec 1st

10pm -12am

DUFF'S BROOKLYN

N. 3rd St. & Kent Ave.

Brooklyn, NY 11211

www.duffsbrooklyn.com

Saturday, December 1st

7:00pm - 10:00pm

SCREENLAND CROSSROADS THEATER

1656 Washington St.

Kansas City, MO 64108

Saturday December 1st

From 1PM to 4PM

CANS

500 W. 5th St.

Charlotte, NC. 28202

Saturday December 1st

12PM to 3PM

THE STREETS OF TANASBOURNE

19350 NW Emma Way

Hillsboro, OR 97124

Saturday December 1st

12PM to 3PM

AMERICAS MART

1st Floor Meeting Room A

240 Peachtree St.

Atlanta, GA. 30303

Saturday, December 1st

12PM to 3PM

SPICE Bar

491 N. Park St.

Columbus, OH 43215

www.spicebar.net

Friday December 7th

10pm-12am

SUEDE LOUNGE

7333 E. Indian Plaza

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Friday December 7th

12PM to 3PM

FELT

533 Washington St. (3rd & 4th Floor)

Boston, MA 02111

www.feltclubboston.com

Saturday, December 8th

12:00pm - 3:00pm

FlatIron Crossing

1 West FlatIron Crossing Dr.

Broomfield, CO 80021

In the Dillard's Court

Saturday December 8th

10AM to 1PM

PARK STREET PATIO

533 Park St.

Columbus, OH

Saturday, December 8th.

2PM to 5PM

THE DUBLINER IRISH PUB

2307 W. Azeele St.

Tampa, FL. 33609

www.thedublineririshpub.com

Saturday December 8th

12PM to 3PM

quit elle, its not worth it... lol

im with dade, this last year was exhuasting as a fan. there was alot of Drama on the boards. hopefully this year will be better..

WOW. LIGHT BULB GOING OFF..

what if they had BB -GREEN. sense green is the the new cool thing to do. :)

Archived