Big Brother 9

I got this info from BB My Space , thought would share it with you all. While there was some information early on that the season would be a shortened one, only lasting six weeks, there's been other information saying that it will be a full, regular season, leaving just a few months before the summer season starts. Allison Grodner has said all castmates have been notified that they are finalists, and there are rumors that at least one guy has been kicked off already, as he was publicizing the fact that he was a Big Brother 9 castmate. Casting Director Robyn Kass won't confirm or deny this, but she does admit to pulling people at the last minute on other occasions after they had told others they were on the show.

There are a few slight differences in the airings of the show from the past season. It was rumored at one point that Julie Chen wanted no part of this extra edition of Big Brother, but it turns out she will be back weekly for the live evictions. We'll have Chenbot just like every other season. Instead of having the show on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights, it will be on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday nights, with the live evictions airing on Wednesdays.

RealPlayer will once again be showing the live feeds for a subscription price, and Showtime has once again signed on to show an edited version of the show, Big Brother After Dark. So if you signed up for Showtime last summer just for this purpose and still hadn't gotten rid of it, you're in luck.

As for a theme, it seems it could be the most interesting yet. For a show that has brought us themes of exes sharing space together, secret partners, twins playing as one, and rivals facing off against each other, this season we have commercials playing the All American Rejects song Dirty Little Secrets, and online promos promising that BB9 will be airing dirty laundry starting February 12. Who knows what the secrets will be and how many players will have them, but that promises to be very interesting. Also not known is how many players will know each other beforehand, whether just two, the whole cast, or none. Allison Grodner has promised that one of the secrets won't be having an America's Player, as everyone will be expecting it this time, so it wouldn't work out as well as it did last season with Eric.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this theme just seem pervert :lol:

Okay, I'm getting there. Pulled out my 20-ft earphones (can't disturb Hubby). Getting my BB Prediction tallies ready. Thinking about a new avatar.

And I'm curious to see how the house will handle a winter session.

So do ya thing all the skivvy-shows will be under the covers this year? Do ya think they will all be winter hermits?

I'm wondering if they will be using the pool? I'm sure they will use the hot tub.

How cold does it get there this time of year?

Perfect weather TCS, especially for those from the midwest and east coast. It will be a nice vacation for them from the weather they have at home. Bet they try to stay on as long as they can!! :beach:

Previous houseguests are ok, if they're only hosting. I'm sick of seeing the same people.

I'm trying so hard not to get too excited right now. I so hope we have some good houseguests this time around. Last summer SUCKED!!!

Archived