Big Brother 9

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's no secret I wasn't a fan of the last BB

EXCEPT for Old Guy's videos ......

It made Dick making a 'dick' out of himself 24-7 all worth while

anyone UP for starting a thread for High Lites and Low Lites of the last BB ?

EXCEPT for Old Guy's videos ......

OMG! We get to enjoy Old Guy again!!!!!! Where is Old Guy???? I sure have missed him!!!! :pixiedust:

How about playing with your dried out, over teased, over processed hair ends. When a hg does this they are secretly passing along information to another houseguest or the televisions viewers. Of course you can add hair twisting too, but that may qualify as a "twist" and not a secret.

It would be so awesome watching the hg on feeds play with their hair all day while we the viewers are trying to figure out what they are communicating. And, what a cash cow for the producers, since everyone will be flocking to the internet to get the feeds.

Big secrets - I've heard a few but don't want to give spoilers just yet. Very interesting and I hope they are fact not fiction.

DreamAngel, as soon as I can confirm the secrets and I know for sure they aren 't guesses, I will post them.

joy :heart2:

Still would love to see Dick and Dani show up on BB this winter edition and I'm sure they will.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I was so happy last season to see Janelle and I think I'd be even happier to see a Donato. :) Or maybe the secret is that Dick is dating Janelle. :animated_bouncy: Now that would be a good show!

The secret is no one has agents and they actually casted normal, regular people. They are not models, actors, have never appeared on any type of show. Heck some of them are even overweight. Imagine that. :animated_scratchchin:

Awesome! Two Big Brother seasons! I don't know if i can stand the excitement. There goes my social life. Three nights a week. There goes my busy workweek. Gotta keep up with the updates and message boards. I mean i got priorities here. :animated_rotfl:

Big secrets - I've heard a few but don't want to give spoilers just yet. Very interesting and I hope they are fact not fiction.

You better share with me. I love spoilers even it we don't know for sure.

funny how BB is the only show I just have to know every spoiler.

You've made a good point, Cajun. I think that I'll have to wait and see how I feel about the Summer edition. It probably depends on how this season goes. Usually, I have plenty of time between shows to get over the irritating aspects of watching the feeds, like the houseguests who moan and whine when they have to eat slop (or PBJ in the past). By the end of the year, I would be sick of listening to it, but after a year of waiting, I'd be thrilled that the new season was starting. Last year was an exciting year, and so I am looking forward to the February edition. However, if the February edition is boring or there are a bunch of whiners on the show, I might not have enough time to decompress between the Februrary show and the Summer show, and I might end up not watching much during the Summer, too.

Archived