Spears Family Album Of Trash

ajfan2004

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure she'll be okay, but it's worrying--if anything were to happen to her, everyone would be saying that they "saw the signs".

So yah, that's what signs are for--hope someone who cares about her steps in and acts on all this.

I was feeling bad for her. Failed marriage, needing some fun, camera's always on her. But I think she has gone a little too far and I no longer feel sorry for her. She keeps doing these kind of things, the attention from the media is going to be there. Time to grow up, pick up the peices after the failed marriage, go home to your kids, and move on for the sake of the kids.

This poor girl is in need of a professional, oh I hope a family member steps in gets her the help she deserves. The thought of those two little boys, when she is this out of control, is just a sad situation. Her Mother should be the one to take control of her life right now and stop thinking of her as a money train, befor she totally destroys herself any further.

"The curtains match the drapes" Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!

I think Paris and Lindsey should think about an intervention for Britney :rolleyes: . Of course, with Britney on the front page every day I'm sure Paris and Lindsey are sitting in their jacuzzis right now trying to come up with something to bump her from the front page and get themselves there.

I hope that she gets a wake up call. I was no celebrity, but I almost messed up my little boys with my selfish living of my life. Fortunately, by the time they were 3 and 1 I had a wake up call and realized that I needed to change my whole attitude or I would scar my boys for like. She is so young, whereas I was 30+ before I got my act together. The longer you don't make the necessary changes, the harder it is. The weird thing for me (and the biggest catalyst for change in my life) was getting a job where they did a urine test for the interview. Well, I was a pot smoker and became terrified I would fail the test and lose the job opportunity (which I needed to have to care for my sons as a single parent). I stopped smoking pot: cold. By the time I took the test, I was clean enough to pass it. But the biggest thing that happened was that the more days that passed of not smoking pot, the more clear my thinking became. I actually started to see a lot of mistakes I had been making and never noticed before or would admit if any were suggested! I came to realize that by smoking pot every day I had actually kept myself in a fog that prevented clear thinking. And if I had never got that job, I never would have been able to see the difference between smoking and not smoking. Gee, I hope that made sense. It is kind of hard to explain, but it was an eye opening experience, that is for sure. So, I have mixed feelings about her: feeling sorry for her and also wanting to knock some sense into her. :lipsrsealed2::)

That's a very courageous post, Lady. It was your time to wake up, for sure.

I wonder if it were actually easier for you because you were alone.

With Britney's appearance and wild rage outside Federline's apartment, I'm convinced that she feels "haunted" by him. And drugs sure won't help her separate her soul from his.

Thank you so much for sharing, LadyofLight. Your honesty and willingness to accept responsibility for your actions- and DO something about it to change- is very refreshing! Your children are blessed to have you for a mom.:smile1:

• 2 weeks later...
Some reports have Britney suffering from unchecked or misdiagnosed post partum depression from her first pregnancy followed by another back-to-back pregnancy with her second son. There are those saying she's displaying the manic symptoms of that particular disorder. Either way, for the sake of her own sanity and the well-being of her young sons, my prayer is that she finds the help she needs to lead her life in a more productive manner.

She just can't do it though, with all this publicity and constant speculation.

Really wish she could be left alone for a while. Whatever the diagnosis is--and it may be a combo of things--it's hers, and only up to her and those close to her to work it out. If they come up with a definitive diagnosis for her (depending on who "they" is...) I really don't want or need to know what it is.

Hope she can fade out of sight for a LONG time now. I really wish her well. She's hurting.

I agree Yath, she needs to be left alone to fix whatever is going on in her life, unfortunatley that will never happen. I do feel for her though and I hope she comes through this well.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

well, at least we know that her sister's influence is taking over!

and WTF is their mother doing?????? is she involved in their lives at all!?!! c'mon mom...........wake up and smell the dysfunction!

Looooooooooooosers!

Here's a PRIME EXAMPLE of two girls (Britt & her sister) that know better but still continue to ruin their lives. I'm tired of the poor hollywood brats recieving sympathy because they're famous. *woe*

There's kids with horrid homes that turn out fine. The Spears family is screwed up and the ONLY thing they offer is fodder for the trash tabloids. Pull the plug and let the lot of them go down the drain. Trash Trash Trash

She says her actress daughter, the telegenic heroine of the popular Nickelodeon series "Zoey 101," has known Aldridge for years and began dating him in high school.

Ummmmm???? Isn't she STILL in high school???? (most 16 year olds are)

"What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex?":

"I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she says. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

Stooopid, stooopid, stooopid!!!!<<<I think this is how the Spears family spells it. lol :pixiedust:

Archived