Spears Family Album Of Trash

ajfan2004

Did any one watch her interview with Matt Lauer, OH MY GOD she was dressed like at 15 year old. SHe chest at one point appeared to be falling out... I thought Matt was going to reach over and pop them back in. It was about the worse interview hw has done.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mostly listened to the interview but for some reason I had a hard time watching her while she rolled and chewed that wad of gum. Come on, I know the gum is her trademark so to speak, but it is annoying and immature. It sounded like she wanted to clear the air and right the wrongs that the papparazzi's and tabloids play, but how can you find someone credible when they're chomping on the gum and throwing useless "air quotations" around.

I don't doubt that she loves her baby very much - she made that perfectly clear - but there are responsibilities that go along with parenthood and the car seat issue is major.

Thought her outfit was trashy. I don't know, to me it looks like she's cracking and I don't think its a hormonal thing. Time will tell, I guess

I thought she looked like a trailer trash mom trying to be Brittany Spears for Halloween. At one point in the interview, I don't know if she had been crying and they cut it out, but her eyelash was about to fall off. She looked aweful and unpolished.

And what's with the belief that her brand of "music" was anything more than acting. She said that "as pop artists :rolleyes: we put ourselves out there more than actors. They hide behind thier characters." Huh? Her entire career was a hoax, maybe not to her, but to the men who created her "Pop princess" status.

There was also that creepy moment when Matt asked about her husband. Something very Stepford-ish happened to her face when she said, "he's great. he's loving." That's when I noticed the gum and I had to turn it off.

Brittany Spears is Anna Nicole minus five years.

One thing is for sure, Brittany Spears has no trouble finding who to model herself after... first, as an entertainer: Madona...last night she compared her marriage to Julia Roberts's and also said "I need to create my own magazine, and say the real deal." ...hmmm...Oprah or Martha Stewart?, I read today that Brit's people supposedly inquired about giving birth in Namibia... like Angelina.

I do think she's not been given a break as a new mom ... BUT...The messy hair, bad make up, clumped eye lashes, cow-like chewing of the gum, and the boobs falling off her see-thru shirt, unfortunately took away all credibility from her interview for me. I know she's young and didn't expect her to wear a ball gown or talk like the queen of England...BUT... One can look young and "cool" in a dignified way. I can't believe her "handlers" let alone her own mother would allow her to present herself like that on National T.V. :(

I thought she looked trashy but I do feel a little sorry for her. She has so many paver-what ever you call them, i can't spell it, around her all the time. Then eveyone thinks she is so bad, she tripped and almost dropped her kid. How many of us tripped with our baby in our arms. Heck I fell down the stairs with mine in my arms, hurt myself, but held on to her good. I just think they are being way too hard on her.

While I'm no Britney Spears fan (definitely not after that horrendous interview) I don't understand the big blow up about her notorious "trip" while holding the baby. It's not like she was walking across a tight wire putting the baby's life in jeopardy. The whole issue doesn't make sense to me. She tripped and thank God she didn't fall. I do hope she has been strapping the baby in the car seat as the laws dictate. That act alone will keep her out of the tabloids. While the papparazzi should be criminalized and locked up for their bold behavior I believe Britney's problems run deeper and I hope she gets the help she needs.

Although I'm not a Britney fan either, I do think she's become the Target du Jour for the paparazzi. She's become an easy target because of her vulnerability and apprehension of all things media . . . well, almost. She's still saavy enough to pull off an exclusive "Dateline" interview when it suits her purpose.

With that said, I do feel she's mainly guilty of poor judgment and the appearance of impropriety. I would think after this many years in the spotlight, she would know how to present herself to the press but where are the people around her that are paid to manage such things?

The outfit she wore during the Matt Lauer interview wasn't, perhaps, the smartest choice to present herself with the "image" as a young mother. With all the adorable maternity fashions made today, this wasn't the best fashion statement to match her message.

However, how many of us could pass the scutiny of having our every move photographed and documented 24/7? I don't think most of us would receive an A+ if the world was our judge especially in life's awkward stages.

I think the press had a field day with that famous "trip" incident because the "perception," no matter how false, was that she had been drinking. She came out carrying her son in one arm and what "looked" like an alcoholic beverage in the other.

Anyone who has ordered a drink in a hotel, whether it was water, soda or straight up vodka, will recognize the glassware she had in her hand. However, in the split second the gaggle of photographers descend upon their celebrity prey, I don't think they're apt to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I just wish we could grant what she claims is her wish . . . leave her alone and let her disappear from our front pages until she can get a grip on her life or find a better entourage to help her reach that delicate balance of having a life and being a celebrity. Many others have managed that fine line quite well. Perhaps, she should find another mentor in one of those celebs. Just my two cents . . . which is probably what it's worth to her career.

I missed the interview so I was wondering if one of you could help me. I saw in the preview where Matt asked her how she felt about Kevin leaving his pregnant girlfriend for her. What did she say?

Thanks!

This isn't the complete transcript of the Matt Lauer interview but it has a substantial amount of the conversation Lauer had with Britney Spears. I'm not sure if you'll find the answer there but it's a start. I don't remember her exact response so I don't want to misquote her answer. Here's the link to the partial transcript: Britney Spears Interview Transcript.

I also came across these links if you want to watch the entire interview online. It's in four parts so you'll have to follow each link to get to the part of the interview where she answers your question. I hope this helps those who missed the initial interview or wants to replay portions to refresh their memory.

(OR just for fun, those who want to make a drinking game out of the interview . . . take a drink everytime she smacks her gum . . . just an idea . . . don't blame your alcohol poisoning on me!) :P:lol:

Here are the links:

Britney Spears Dateline Interview Part 1

Britney Spears Dateline Interview Part 2

Britney Spears Dateline Interview Part 3

Britney Spears Dateline Interview Part 4

• 7 months later...

I wonder where she was when she was shaving it. In the big picture, shaving her head is not a big deal, but with everything else that's been going on her, I would say someone needs to give her a hug or something.:disappointed:

I agree. This girl was way too young to have been given all that money. I think her parents should have done a better job of protecting her. She really needs some sort of guidance, at the very least.

Does anyone beside me feel a little sympathy for her? The only reason I say that is because I feel like she is a 13 year old girl trapped in a woman's body. I think her mental maturity was severly compromised by being put in the spotlight at such an impressionable age, not to mention the amount of money she was handed overnight. I think her recent actions have been outrageous and for lack of a better word, strange. I just really think she needs help. I don't know what could help her at this point. It just seems she's craving attention, which I think she sees as being loved. Yes she has done some crazy, disgusting, shocking things, but I really just think she is still mentally and emotionally a 13 year old girl.

I don't know, I just wish her Mom or someone who cares about her would take some aggressive action to get her the help she so clearly needs.

Archived