You Know Its Almost Bb Season When.....

King123

You start projecting how to put your life on hold during that period of time.

And, with it being in February you start wondering about the how the weather will impact the beefcake and cheesecake we might see during the show.

You start scanning Morty's daily to see what updates are on the site.

You begin planning your strategy for how you will do better this year in the Prediction game and hope that someone (perhaps Buxom Blonde again :) will take on that incredible role to track the points.

When you threathen to buy a new computer, because your computer guy doesn't think he will have yours fixed before BB starts and you can't use another computer or laptop to get the feeds...

when u go out and get ur eyes check for those "zach moments"

*Help me eye doctor. I swear I didn't see anything*

*Oh ur eyes are fine, there was nothing to see*

• 4 weeks later...

when all the trouble makers come back :food-smiley-005:

When you find out someone tried to commit fruad on your credit card and when the card is automatically cancelled you find that you are most ticked off because this could jepordize your autorenewal for Real Networks and access to the live feeds.

(Really Happened)

But I settled down when I realized the replacement card should arrive before BB9 starts and I can resubscribe through Morty's site and at the same time support these boards that I have come to love.

When after a couple weeks of trying to add a series listing for BB and it wasn't on the list of shows... and then it IS on the list of shows!

Also when you're trying to watch all the shows in your DVR's memory so you'll have plenty of room once BB starts.

I'll admit, I'm a BB addict! Go figure I'm out of town the week it starts! ARGH!

Archived