Bb9 Still Airing 3 Times A Week

bb11addict

Would anyone else not be surprised to see it expand to more days per week if the writers strike is ongoing? I understand sticking to the traditional 3 right now, because who knows. The strike could end in a week and they wouldn't want to have already committed to airing Big Brother 5 nights a week or something. But if Feb. rolls around and it's still hopeless, you'd think CBS would be dumb to not bump the number of episodes.

Has anyone seen anything about a possible location change? I didn't think that LA was that warm in the February/March. I would think based on past seasons it would be difficult to do some of the challenges in the winter months.

Plus if they can't use the yard, then all you get is house shots! Just wondering

I doubt they would change the location, if only because they would want to save money. It would be nice if they would get rid of the fake grass, though.

I mentioned the change in the weather in another thread, because of the effect it would have on the bikini wearing. It might be cool enough to make them wear cover-ups, now! It won't affect Showtime Too, though, because it always rolled around in the evenings, and most of the time they were bundled up in sweatshirts by that time, anyway.

Winters in LA isn't that bad, I live in the high desert in S. Calif. We have a hot tub and we use it more in the winter than any other time. The swimming pool can be heated. A light jacket is all the smokers need to go outside.

I just might have to break down and get the live feeds this time.....I'll have to think about it. :pixiedust:

this is horrible. why on earth is it on wednesday?

its hard for me to get around on sundays to watch it already, but on on wednesdays too?

darn! but dont worry, i wont miss an episode, i just may watch it early the next morning and watch it on cbs.

I doubt the celebrities have enough notice to be on the show in February, anyway. Plus, they probably need a longer show since the strike has gone on so long, and a celeb version would probably only last a couple of weeks, at the most. Of course, by the time the Summer show rolls around, some celebs might be so desperate for work that they might consider BB, when they ordinarily wouldn't do a show of that type.

well,

i am pretty sure according to an article that i read that the showtime 2 after dark has been cancelled and replaced with taping of the sequester house by a tv crew. but it will air during the 12-3am est on showtime.

not sure what they'll air until the jury starts.

another rumor i heard was that bb9 was normal people, and bb10 was rumored to have semi-celebrities. such as the stupid couple that went from survivor to amazing race, rob and amber. please don't. leave this show to the normal people in america not people who don't need the money.

i dont like back to back nights of tuesday and wednesday

Archived