Howard Stern

gomezdave

Man, Howard Stern just drops another bomb in his show. He is the man; I keep on tracking Howard since I got a stiletto2 since it can tract shows of Howard Stern. He says what he wants to say, do you guys able to listen his show? What you think then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've been listening to Howard for a little over 10 years, and you know what's really weird? I had a dream last night that Howard Stern was really Ray Romano. That he put on a wig and acted a different person sometimes just for a joke.

Why I was dreaming about either of them, I'll never know.

LOL....dontcha just love dreams?!

Actually I have a dream of being able to sneak into Howard's bedroom at night with a large pair of kitchen shears and lopping off all his hair while he sleeps. He actually might look better...not like an old guy trying to look like a young guy.

• 1 month later...

He is soooooo ugly that I doubt anything would make him look better. Without all that hair, he'd just be nose and adam's apple. BLECH!

come on... i agree with you he don't really look good but maybe he's kind

• 3 weeks later...

He's so irrelevant since he moved strictly to satelite radio. No one hears him and he has trouble getting guests because he doesn't have the audience he used to. I also got bored with him years ago. Robin, Fred & Artie do nothing but agree with him and kiss his ass. He made his fortune, deserted his fans, so eff him.

Opie & Anthony are much funnier. They are who wake me up at 6 am now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived