Summer of Secrets / Safes / Gumball Machine

furio22

I found it interesting to listen to Julie's typical closing remarks on Thursday's show. She went through what would be on the shows next week....like, "See who Kaysar nominates for eviction on Saturday" etc. However, when she got to Thursday's show she didn't say anything about the eviction - she just said she'd be revealing the next "biggest twist" for the HG's.

Hmmmmm.......

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ah282

This just might be the week that no one wins the Veto and that would suck. I think they have a good strategy going and I would like to see it played out. I hope it has to do with chess, Jan seems to be really good at it even though she played the dumb part about it.

Guest Devoncroix

Does anyone have a blueprint of the house layout or can sketch one? I have a theory that the moves are related and lead to another room of the house, either another secret one or an existing one with another clue.

Now, remember Kayser and Mike found a floor (?) lamp plugged in without a light bulb.  How about someone go to the store room and look at the light bulbs.  My guess is there will be a black light bulb.

Black lights can reveal fluorescent paint on the wall not otherwise visible.

:shock:

Guest Huntergreen
The gumball machine was replaced with a large chess piece.  A black knight.

Now, remember Kayser and Mike found a floor (?) lamp plugged in without a light bulb.  How about someone go to the store room and look at the light bulbs.  My guess is there will be a black light bulb.

Remember them from the 60's?  LOL

Also remember that  (not I think it was) Mike noticed he could see a shadow of a number on the wall........

Kayser needs to put the clues together!!!

I think you have something.

The

is a clue for

Somewhere there is a black light. You put the black light in the lamp and it reveals a safe combination on the wall.

I dont think the bible is placed in the gold room just for reading purposes. And Janelle and Eric have begun reading a lot. I think some clues can be found in the bible. Janelle made a joke last night about John 3:16...I wonder if mta 317 corresponds to a bible verse

Great post, Depeche. I totally agree, there will be this slow revealing of secrets, some lame, and hopefully some impressive. I'm annoyed that Julie can't help but tell us way in advance that the evicted houseguests may come back. DRAMA and EXCITEMENT come from not knowing.....

Which Survivor people came in the BB house? I don't remember that....

Guest Peaches

I don't have much to add as far as clues go but I find it interesting that the live feed cams have been showing the dining room table from above alot when no one is in the room.

Kaysar was also staring at the table from the HOH screen when no one was in the room.

When you look down at it, it looks like the knob to a safe.

Hmmm . . .

I've noticed also that there are two big square patches of color--one in the kitchen area and one in the middle of the seating area in the living room. They really stand out when we are looking at the feeds. I've been trying to figure out how these patches relate to the table. In other words, if the patches point to areas of the table that correspond to numbers on the safe? There has to be a reason why we are constantly seeing an overhead view of the table (the safe combo) and the living room seating area, though, and Kaysar seems to be looking down from the chess area and from the spycam a lot, as if he is trying to figure it out. I personally think the knight is a clue to stand at the chess area and look down, and then you will get a clue.

Guest Peaches

Yes, a day or two ago, they showed the dining room table for a while. Then they switched it with a view of the kitchen (looking from the open end) and a view of the LR (looking from the open end). Both have 3 sides. The LR has the round silver table in the middle of the set up. Also reminded me of a safe knob.

I just hope the combination is something simple, after all of these thoughts and everyone looking so far into it, lol the bible, the table, especially...now the lamp thing I could see, especially with the black light showing the number on the wall, that idea seems the most logical.

Not only is it more logical it's cheaper... BB has to redo that house each year... With the prize money higher if a pair make it I don't see them putting a ton of money in the house when they are just going to have to redo it next year...

Guest ShrimpOfTheHouse

all the c's in plain sight. Look at the red chairs around the table. they are the combo.

Guest livefeedwatcher

wow, shrimp! you are so smart! that table looks EXACTLY like the dial of a vault. I am so impressed by you.

LOL, we were just discussing the same thing in chat about the table looking like the dial to the safe.......and if you look at the original photo of the table from the beginning of the show, the center knob wasnt there. Someone needs to stand and look over the railing to get the right view of the table.