July 13th Live Feed Updates

Rach and jenny

Rach wishes they could see just one BB show.

Talking about who was around to see them off. They are looking at spy screen. Can't see much because everyone's in back yard. Camera moves focus away from Rach and she looks at it & says, "Ah, I'm boring you now? I know I'm boring."

Then they switch to strategy talk and the camera moves back onto her. She says "oh, we're interesting now."

Jenny is playing w/spy screen. Now they know what it will all look like on t.v. (they have said this twice).

They see Ivette doing dishes in Kitchen & can't tell if it's Beau or mike in kitchen.

mike got mad Jenny in bed tonight. She's talking about speech he made about saying things to his face not to his back. She said he keeps making the speech, she went to the bathroom & made fun of him making speech again & he got mad.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

StephenV-it's true, nothing to wonder about.  Teachers are paid crap.  I bet garbagemen make more than them!

Micheal is outside talking with Kaysar, Ashlea, Janelle and Howie.

I teach so does my sister I say Hmmmmmmm

Howie and Mike are discussing who has a better butt..Ashlea or Janelle and they both say Ashlea.

Jenny listening to music before going to bed.

Maggie in bed staring at someone. Beau laughs. Someone hit the comforter in the face, like it was a person.

Ivette tells someone to "get the fuck away." they are like Hulk Hogan. Sarah gets tickled by Beau and laughs hysterically.

Princess Beaua

Jan said she's going to sleep in the bed w/Howie, according to Beau. Eric said she says that every night.

Eric's making fun of mike's speech.

"I really like all ya'll. We really need to all be friends and get along. Then you need to lose so I can win HOH and kick all ya'll asses out."-April making fun of mike

"I like veryone here. And if someone has a problem w/me I want them to be able to come to me. And I have a friend."-Eric making fun of Mike

Ivette has to eat when she gets all worried and apprehensive. Ivette says mike really freaks her out. Then they think someone can hear or see them so they stop the conversation-Maggie suddenly asks "Hi, How ya doing" really loudly.

Someone "shit" on Jan's pillow and she hit beat someone w/the pillow. Beaus says, "what, I didn't shower." (ok, bit of a nonsequiter there).

12:00AM BBT: Sarah, Maggie, James, Eric, Ivette

Exercise discussion, defining suicide, planning exercise for tomorrow

Ivette says she has the type of genes for working out-she's slim down right away, but apparently she doesn't have the motivation.

They all talk about needing to make a conscious effort about eating healthier.

James is laughing about some "sequence."

Howie admits to having his lips tattoed. Janelle doesn't think they have been injected. (with what?)

It cost Howie $2200 to have his lips done.

Howie is telling Janelle if he was a women he would use his seductivness and boobies to get his way. I think that was a hint to Janelle.

kaysar is telling Mike he's "tired of being here" Mike asks if he's ok and Kaysar says he just wants to be alone

Where are all the other Posters??????

Ashlea just told Mike that eric is a pompass a$$hole. Mike said Eric is cool.

Guest HermanoGrande

Due to overwhelming support I've decided to return for some more late night posting! For those of you who didnt previously like my posts please just skip them and dont bother me.

Michael,Howie,Janelle,April in the backyard at the smoking table talking about everything from Howie's opinion of ugly guys in clubs, to Janelle's taste in men.

12:02- April Leaves to go back inside

J: Ive never dated a guy ive thought was unattractive?

H: Never?

J: No

H: Lucky you.

Howie puts on his hat to the side

H: What up gee, what up thug what up ggganngsta

J: Youve got me all wrong, i like well manared buissness men

*akward silence*

H: Little little janie

J: little little howie

M: Ive not tired yet. I see a hand in the mirror

J: to howie. what does ur sister ashley think about you?

J: Did u get your lips done? Im dying to know

H: Yeah

J: I got them tatooed

M: You got your lips tatooed!?

Janelle touches his face

H: UGH that was disgusting, the nicotine on your hands. What time is it midnight?

M: After midnight.

H: how do my feet look jannie?

J: Much better, such an imporvment

H: thanks *he wont stop flossing his teeth and the noise is sooo annoying*

M: my feet are cold. What is kaysar doing

H: hes praying to aa allah, yeah

M: so

J: so

M: something in itallian

J: thank you

*more akward silence*

M: aye' how long do u spend flossing ur teeth?

H: sometime 5 minutes sometime an hour. You've got to massage your gums

M: your the most akwards of human beings. But i like you. Do you get in fights alot?

H: we get in verbal exchanges. like a dog showing their teeth. I've only been aressted 6 times, so thats not that bad. Ive only had 1 speeding ticket in the last 6, 7 years.

J: i got one in malibu

M: When were you in malibu?

J: for a job

H: your a model? your a model arent you?

J: i didnt want you to know

H: i want all your pictures. I hate those lying models.

J: shut up howie.

M: so u have had lip liner put on?

H: they laser it on

J: i thought it was a tattoo. How much did it cost

H: 2200 bucks

M: It looks like u ate some chocolate and it stuck to your lips. And u had ur nose done?

J: Obviosly.

H: Ive had my nose, my ears, my .... keeps going. I want my calfs done next. Are you a swimsuit or langerie model?

J: it doesnt matter i dont model anymore

H: ohhhh i want them. just for my own private use

*janelle scratching m's back*

J: im a total bitch

H: if i was a hot chick i would use my boobies to get where i want to be. I wouldnt sleep my way to the top. But it would be leverage.

J: Is that good? Are we best friends again?

M: yeah.

H: I got to go to bed early. I have to wake up early do some water arobics and gymnastics.

They are talking about pets licking peanut butter off them...gross.

*ashlea comes out*

J: Im going to go on the hammok

A: Me too

J: ohh its wet why is it so wet

A: Eww

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 4 cams now on back yard and hammock w/ Micheal,Janelle,and Michael

M: something in french

J: Wee Wee

M: You are so funny it makes me want to laugh, it makes me want to laugh HAHAH *all in a song*

A: COUGH

M: do you have a cough?

A: I have a cold. Ill be sicker in the morning

M: Ive sorry poor angel. Have u seen Harold and Kumar

A: White Castle?

M: Its so fucking funny!

FISH X 4......Back all 4 still on hammock

M: The english came out with an independent called Shaun of the Dead. ITS HILLARIOUS!!

J: Ive never seen it.

Howie and Kaysar Break in bathroom...pointless...Back to J,A,and M

M: My feet are cold. can i put them in your hair?

A: FREAKING OUT....I HATE FEET EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWW

M: Your such a nag. Now warm my feet up with your mouth. You have features that are similar to hers *to janelle about ash*

*michael is talking about seeing angelina jolie...hard to understand him hes so freakin' mummbly*

A: I think she has a better body then a face

M: you know who her dad is right? John Voigt. Good actor.

A: Micheal do u have issues?

M: we are all human beings. If anything i consider myself fairly grounded. are you suggesting i have issues? i could spat off dozens of ur issues.

A: Like what?

M: i asked first

A: I want to know what issues i have

M: *breathes heavy* "son beating down, beach, octopus, olive oil"

A: Baked feta is so good

J: All the food is great their *assuming they are taking about greece*

M: Making wierd noises.

Stupid interuption to Kaysar showering........

Welcome back hermanogrande.

Ashlea said she's not afraid of going home because at least she will go get to do something

Michael, Ashlea, and Jenelle talking about us watching them on the internet. They still think only certain cameras are on the internet.

Jenelle: So we're on the internet right now?

Ashlea: Yeah

Jenelle: How can they hear what we're saying then?

LOL

Mike said he doesn't think it's perverts watching but little girls. Janelle said it's hard core BB fans

Guest HermanoGrande

J: i want gum so bad

M: I miss my extra

J: Green?

M: No blue.

A: I like orbit.

J: yeah i like orbit.

M: Orbit sugar free gum *starts to recite the commercial in the creppy accent*

*micheal is now making stupid elephant type noises. these peoples conversations are so random..)*

M: Do u think perverts are watching us right now?

A: yeah

M: No i think its little girls

A: Eww i think its like gross men going OHHH JANELLE

M: it would be worse if they were going OHHH MICHEAL

A: Have you seen the Hard Rock Pool Cam?

M: It zooms in and everything. Its quite disconcerning.

J: well anyways...How do we know which ones are on the internet?

M: Excuse me while i fix my underwear. As u notice all the cameras are very different. There are bubbly ones in the bathroom, covered ones out here, the sony ones in the rooms with the small night vision ones.

J: so we are on the internet right now? What about when we are all talking at once?

M: Ummm. i really dont know actually

A: maybe we can find out

J: does it tell us the peoples names?

M: i dont think they have sound

A: yeah i think they do

M: The cameras for the internet are probably only one in each bathroom and the ones in the hall by the kitchen and bathroom. They dont have very good sound capacity so its probably based on what our mics pick up. Either that or they use zoom mics. Im really not sure.

*its funny watching them talk about us. If they only knew how much we saw..*

M: i wonder if that camera up there is even for us? i bet its cbs security. I never thought the backyards in the past were rectangular.

A: we are on a different set now tho

M: Oh really

J: yeah so it may have been different.

M: *singing* So let me ask u a question Janelle. How r you?

J: Im good

M: are you upset (to Ash)

A: im annoyed with a particular group.

M: do u find urself walking alone at night in the dark

J: Saddd

M: Where do you live?

A: Plantation

M: i keep thinking ur from Chicago

A: Ew.

M: Whats wrong with chicago? have you ever been?

A: Yeah.

M: Hows Plantation

A: its exspensice. Million dollar homes. Its almost all Miami basketball players.

M: micheal mubbling about selling some property in Cali

A: Its nice. Its close to a beach

J: ive never been. How far is it from South beach?

A: umm i dont know

J: Like from LA to Orange County?

A: Yeah. Planation is nice. I live it cuz im by Boca and the Beach.

J: your by howie. hahah

M: its funny when he makes that face *imitates*

M: Its amussing when guys have work done. i discovered something about someone here. U SWEAR YOU WONT TELL

A + J: TELL!

M: i was looking at Jenny and i can pick stuff out easily. i was massaging her and i was feeling. I was saying she has a nice bone structure but then i touched her chin and she froze. She said she got an implant

J: So shes had her nose, her chin and her boobs done

A: Why get a chin implant?

J: to balance out your face

A: I think my nose is funny

M: ive had a nose job

J: no you didnt!

M: mmmhm

A: i rather pay off my college tuition first

Just still insignificant chit chat. Boy we need an eviction!!

Guest HermanoGrande

J-A-M still on the Hammock Its hard to hear what Ash is talking about because Kaysar is praying near them and we can hear him. Its interupting the audio.

M: *Singing* Opps i cant sing

J: Yup

M: i wonder if I can sing in Itallian and not get in trouble

J: Yeah you will

J: I want howie to give me a back massage

A: Last time he wanted to do it with his penis

M: What am i chopped liver?

M: Interisting charachterists this place brings out in people.

J: What does it bring out in me?

M: your very grounded

A: what about me

M: your the saucy one! fiesty

A: im normally the calm one

M: *using stupid accent and saying random crap* WICKED. such an english word. They swear a lot. I swear a lot.

J: We all do

A: Maggie says the F word a lot

J: everyone here has a potty mouth

M: Sometime u cant describe urself with out saying the word fuck

J: I love saying "For Fucks Sake". When im drunk, its the best

M: in british accent "Oh for fuck sake you silly little wanker, get your shit together".

J + A: *giggle*

M: you smell good? is it the house shampoo?

J: Are you crazy?!

M: I use nothing but chanel. I have chanel face clenser. sometimes i use American Crew shampoo and hair product. I did a hair shoot for American Crew. They have been sending me stuff ever since.

A: I hate hair shoots. They always want to dye it and cut it and im like NO

M: *singing*

A: NO SINGING! Stop that michael

M: I have maroon 5 in my car. How does that song go?

J: She will be loved!? I love that song

M: i was listening to it in italy in a rental car and i would drive down to this great little resteraunt. Life is full of unexpected situations.

J: Im so cold

M: Do you want me to grap a blanket for you?

A: YES.

M: What kind of blanket?

J: The prickly one (who wants a PRICKLY BLANKET!?!?)

Michael leaves to get blanket

J and M giggling

A: That was funny when u were talking about "For fucks sake". You say that at home so much when u get drunk. ALL THE TIME

J: HAHAHHA. Is that why you were laughing so much

A: FOR FUCKS SAKE! hahahaha.

A: find anything out

J: i told Rachel about Beau and Ivette. i dunno.....

A: That was so funny

Michael back and trying to find a place to lie down in hammock. He falls over as he trys to place the blanket on all of them.

M: This is what they use in prison

A: NO THEY DONT! They get real blankets. They get tv also.

J: No they dont!

A: Yeah for good behavior! (What the hell jail gives inmates TVs?)

Guest HermanoGrande

Where is all the GOOD late night chit chat!? JAM on the hammock are boring me. Kaysar is taking forever to get ready for bed!

1:11 and still just them lying in the hammock not really saying or doing anything....

Guest HermanoGrande

1:16 Ash wants to go inside and get cookies

Kaysar comes out with a bowl. Hes eating salad and tuna (wierd late night snack...)

J: (to K) U sound upset

K: Nothing.

J: I can see it in ur eyes, whats wrong?

K: Nothing

M: whats wrong?

K: Nothing

J: Liar!

*akward silence......*

A: I miss home.

M: What?

A: I said i miss home. Once it gets back to repedetivness again tho ill need change. Im really hungry

M: I want an Gyro

J: MMMM

M: *to K* want to come lay with us?

K: no thanks

J: you can lay on M's lap

K: the hammock will break

J: i love how we are staring at Kaysar eating. Im hungry lets get up and get some food.

A: Ill come with you.

1:20 Girls leave to enter house

M: to K, what u thinking about?

K: nothing really. Tommorow is wednesday.

M: There wouldnt be much going out back home. We would probably be over at tonya's huh?

K: HAha, shh they will hear us

M: I like our neighbors *fart* ive been wanting to do that for a long time now. How long do u pray for?

K: depends. I miss some, so i make others longer. Anywhere from 5 to 10 per prayer. sometimes i take my timee, it takes longer. it depends.

M: Talk to me man

K: about what?

M: whatever you need to. We are in this together man. I bet u have a huge following of Arab Americans

K: i dont know man

M: You would make anyone back home proud, take it from me, im a scum bag.

K: i dont know.... we will see what happens

M: u know yesterday when i went into the DR, it was feeling really uncomfertable in the house for the first time. kind of like how u have felt today. They were doing the questionair and i asked them if i could just go in there and calm down a little sometimes, they said sure.

K: i usually use this time at night to be alone

M: i usually feel better if i have a good meditation session in the morning. you want to join me tommorow? what day is it? Kaysar i want to let you know that you can always tell me anything. Not just here but as a friend. I know you keep to yourself but...Do u remember when we had that convesation that one time at the car about faith? sometimes i keep things to myself because i dont see how other people could understand them. but those momments are very important. *lost my feed......finally some real conversation and my feeds die :)*

M: We have no idea how the world is preceiving us right now. NON. This is bizzare isnt it?

K: craziest thing ive ever done

M: can i tell u something, we have been here 10 days already. i dont know about you but its FLOWN BY. the time in the hotel was longer then this. By the time we get out, there will come a time down the road where im sure u and i will look back at this and smile. and know that we have had a good time cause you know what, if not u live a life of havoc. Remember that talk we had about how i really beleive in faith and purpose? i beleive as human being u can either be mediocre or not. Maybe this isnt the best example of how to raise ur self above mediocre, its not about this show, its just about taking a risk. Wow that was so deep i think im going to have to take a big dump now. Hey? remember another thing, no regrets okay? u have that look of regret in your face.

K: im not regreting.

M: k. Do u know a girl called Anette?

K: yeah you told me about her. U keep asking me that. You tell me about her then ask me again.

M: u ever meet, nevermind. haha. Its been almost 3 weeks since we left our houses.

K: long time

M: pretty long time dude. Do u ever feel you have the power of the universe in your hands, and u just cant quite do everything you want to do?

K: sometimes. Sometimes i do sometimes i dont

M: when i draw or sculpt i think to myself i dont know a man alive that can do this, and then i wonder how many other human being have incredible abilities and feel the same way. fraustrated maybe. or confused. But at the same time the feed back from what u do is so good u dont really feel bad. Its cold tonight.

K: its nice, i think.

M: Beau got stung by a bee today. Poor guy. what worrying u dude?

K: nothing..(not 2 convincing)

M: you will tell me when u know right?

K: Yeah.

M: Im gonna go to bed dude.

K: Have a good night.

M: Your my brother dude.

K: I know. I feel the same. See you in the morning.

1:36 and Michael is going back in the house leaving Kaysar in the backyard alone

Guest HermanoGrande

1:39 And Ashlea calls Kaysar to come sit with her and Janelle in the kitchen. Janelle is looking thru the fridge and all the drawers for something. Then she goes outside to sit W/ Ash and Kaysar

Stupid chit chat about Michael. And his behavior in the house. then talking about the whole Eric situation.

A: I hope erics wife shows up the afterparty for this with a baseball bat (okkkkayyy......)

Now they are trying to figure out the average age of all the houseguests. Its funny because Janelle and Ashlea are trying to figure it out but they are way off. Kaysar trying to figure it out since hes the only one with a brain. Its taking all of them a really long time tho. Ashlea keeps going "i think its 27.5" but Kaysar is just ignoring her. Finally they give up due to the fact that they dont know Howies real age. They are discussing how they dont have to disclose the truth about anything and that they could have even lied about their name.

Guest Shockalot

Indeed. Kaysar (aka The Sultan according to Eric and CO.) was laying back on the grass chatting with Michael about not much really.

How Surreal this experience is. How weird it feels. how it feels like its been only ten minutes since they arrived. Time flying.

Chit chat about girls they know back home.

Seemed to be some sort of mutual admiration going on where they praise each other for playing such a great game so far.

How other talented people like them must feel frustrated too, because they have so much talent.

How Kaysar has acted like an absolute perfect gentleman. (It cant be possible that was said about Michael so Im assuming it was to Kaysar)

It was very low-key chit chat. Nothing very definitive being said. Michael decides to go to bed.

Kaysar, Ashlea and Janelle now sitting at the smoking table.

They are asking Kaysar if he has said anything?

(about Beau and Ivette Im guessing)

No. Kaysar mentions Eric warning him earlier in the day.

They mention something about Michael Knowing about the 'Beau Ivette' discovery.

The three of them seem to be trying to figure out the average age of all the houseguests.

Kaysar doing the math in his head.

This is interesting because it seems they are trying to prepare themselves what would be a typical question asked in a BB HoH Comp.

Ashlea is disinterested in trying to help with the math.

So far they have come up with 27.5 as the average age.

Oh oh.. nobody knows Howies real age.

They figure Howie is 32.

Ashlea states if Eric and Yvette weren't here she would have enjoyed herself a lot more. Jan says they need to put people in like them. Kaysar says if its him he will go out trying to change things.