July 13th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10:55 BBT

Michael talking to Ivette...he said he woke up in the middle of the night last night, and she was looking right at him. She doesn't remember that, but he is certain she was looking right at him.

Lots of houseguests in the bedroom early tonight...may be an early night at BB

Ash is in shower & trying to see how close someone gets before they see something. Howie volunteered & Ash said "go away!"

More grooming by Jan/zit paranoia

Quick shot of camera trying to get a peek at ash naked but didn't have any luck.

Ash left shower door open and Beau feels a draft. Ash comes back & closes door & they laugh about it.

Beau is now "zestfully clean" & briefly sings jingle-not long enough for fish though.

Everyone keeps commenting on Howie's great feet (after the pedicure). Beau says Ash can sleep w/him tonight-he has the whole big bed. She sounds really excited about it.

Kaysar is sitting outside by himself. . . . .still by himself . . .

Eric tells Micheal he should go on Jepordy because he so full of useless information. Yes I nearly choked hearing it coming out of Eric's mouth.

Different angles of Kaysar by himself. Front, side, top. He strolls into the house.

Howie's still asking to see boobies, Ash said maybe if she was passed out.

Discussion of whether the conditioner Jan bought at CVS is "real" or not.

"Ashlea, please flash Howie a boobie."-Howie Discussion of whether Howie is begging or not. (He is).

Hairballs are causing people to gross out.

Correction-Jan is going to sleep in bed w/Beau. She has to finish grooming 1st though.

Howie "That stupid bitch," after BB tells Ivette to stop obstructing her microphone. Howie would never go for a girl like that-not longer than a few minutes.

Howie likes the movie "The last American virgin."

"Ashlea, please put on your microphone" -BB

"Where do you want me to stick it, up my butt?"

"Do you think you guys will still be friends when the show is over"-Howie to Jan & Ash - duh Howie!!

After telling Yvette he likes living in California he now says that people in Europe are not fake like people in California. Yes I'm offended!

Howie talking to a FHG (Janelle?) "would you ever let me pleasure you? Like with my hand under the covers"

FHG "what at the sequster house... Are there cameras in the sequster house?"

Howie "no I mean here in this house"

FHG "noooooo" then laughs...

"You can pleasure yourself in the shower & they wouldn't see it on film."

"I can't pleasure myself in the shower"-Jan (what's her problem?)

"Where do you like to do it? What's easiest for you? On your back, you just slip your hand down there with your lacy panties."

"Ashlea, what about you?"-H

"Please stop."-A

"Ashlea, please put on your microphone." -BB

"Where am I suppossed to put it?"

"What's the favorite position when you pleasure yourself?'-Howie

"me?"-Kaysar

"No. Yea."-Howie

"Ahh, Howie I'm going to go crazy."-Kaysar

"Do you use lotion or do it dry?"-Howie

Kaysar finally has to leave the room because of the conversation. Howie's still trying to figure out if there's anyway he can get some from Jannie. She continues to turn him down.

"You really think you can go 6 weeks w/out any kind of flicking or grabbing?"-Howie

"Yea"-Jan

"I ate 4 bags of m&m's in 1 day"-Jan? (No wonder she can go that long w/out sex=chocolate substitution) but they use pms as their excuse.

Beau squeezes Howie's nipple & Howie laughs & says "Ahh, Beau,Beau."

Beau always uses condoms - no exceptions. Has been both in front & behind. Uses lube. Never tried vaginal sex & not interested. (All answers to Howie's questions)

13 minutes until lights out-Eric

Micheal asked Rachel what college is in Boulder after she said it was a great college town and she didn't know..micheal just ended up answering for her. University of Colorado.

Eric ripped something.

Then food plans for tomorrow-eggs, protein shake, almonds, dinner

Beau & Ash ask Eric to wake the up & he says no, it's not my responsibility. They're trying to talk him into it and we get FISH.

Someone's mad at Eric-Kaysar maybe? Eric made a weird face & seemed unhappy about it, but I don't know what that was about.

Ash is now calling Eric cappy also - why

Ash is eating cereal/ Kaysar looks like he has gum. Kaysar is sleeping in his bed tonight.

There are 6 minutes left to lights out!!!-Ash

Beau, mike, jan smoking. Beau's insulted when mike doesn't light his cig first - "uh, hello, me first."

Mike and Yvette are now talking in the Kitchen eating cookies (yum) and this is the most civil I have ever heard her speak to anyone in the house.

All 3 cameras in backyard are on them. Ash thinks it's freaky. They are jokingly talking smack about Beau (he is sitting with them).

Discussing lotions

Jan calls drying someone's hair "blowing it out."

"You're so good looking but you have to ruin it by talking."-Jan to Howie

They think Howie's getting fat "like Roseanne Barr." "Hey, don't slander."

"Kaysar looks like he's in the Persian mafia" -Jan Thus, he could get into some club Jan & Beau are talking about, where only beautiful people can get in

"You smoke Beau?"-Howie (Beau has a cig in his hand).

Howie had his teeth done-he got implants. He says Jan would have beautiful teeth if she didn't stain them w/nicotin.

BB told someone to center their microphone

Guess what! Yvette is starting to complain about Janelle again with the same 'ol reasons why she hates her... time to switch cameras.

"This yard is a mess" - Howie. They inventory yard.

"Do you eat your plaque Howie (he's flossing teeth). -Beau

"Yes"-Howie

"Gross"-Beau

(Bar of valium jan?? I wasn't aware Valium came in a bar!!) Beau and jan are longing for Vicodin, Valium, or Xanax.

"Howie doesn't beling in Boca, he belongs in Huntington Beach."-Jan

Howie is going to pluck his butt hairs tomorrow and have Beau do his back hair.

Howie's moaing that he got stuck with prude girls (Ash & Jan).

"You're not normal"-Jan and Beau in unison.

Howie got his ears clipped. Then he said something about his lips but the camera but to the bedroom.

Wow yvette said she used to be a teacher and went back to being a waitress because she made more money. She said Teachers only make $24k a year and she makes double as a waitress. Hmmmmmm