July 13th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny is giving James a manicure and the camera swing over to Sarah lying on the bed in the room with them and she looks like this really is bothering her... :(

Jenny joked that the file she is using on James was the one on Howies feet. James didn't like that in the least especially when Jenny wouldn't answer til James asked Howie and Howie said he thought so. Jenny then said she was kidding and it wasn't.

Michael just came in the subway room and said I am not part of any alliance so... I don't like to hear if I were to hear things that have been said behind my back... I just wanna get that clear alright... And then he leaves after they jokingly say f*uck you...

the reason that michael went inside to tell the people off was because beau said that "someone" said that if michael were hoh he would put him up...

(note: earlier in the day, ivette told beau that "someone" would put him up if they were hoh... whoever wrote that earlier wasn't sure who ivette said... but i am guessing it was ivette...)

michael is being very offended by all the "jibber jabber" of some of the other HGs...

(apparently when michael signed up for this he didn't realize that this game really is all about the "jibber jabber"...)

Eric's telling more medical stories

In bathroom on floor: April, Rachel, & Maggie 10:34 BBT: April promised Kaysar she wouldn't vote him off this week. Then she said she didn't promise him, she just told him that. April says she really likes Kaysar, 'he's a really nice guy" Sarah agrees.

Janelle said she should stay because she's beautiful.-Maggie

Jenny said I didn't know we were dressing like whore's tonight (after seeing how Ashlea dressed) - according to April

10:40 BBT

Rachel, Maggie & April are using the screen to watch people in the house. Rachel says she doesn't really like to watch it, but Maggie says she would watch it. She's intrigued by it. She quickly slips in that she wouldn't watch people that she trusts.

Rachel says that there is a time limit on the screen of 30 minutes a day.

Maggie tells Rachel that she really likes April, she says she is a really honest player.

Janelle asked Howie if they could talk later. Howie offered her to sleep in the Gold Room with him...of course she said no. Howie's just watching the girls take a shower.

Now girls have moved to look at spy screen. Rachel has a hard time to remembering how to work the spy screen. They check out the fish. Maggie wants to see someone walk on it. They discuss how there's no sound.

Maggie says she would watch the screen; Rachel finds it almost useless, she'd rather be w/the people. They see Kaysar walk & then Rachel forgets how to work it again.

Maggie's going to watch April go downstairs on the screen. April does something and they say "Oh God" in unison.

"Kaysar strolls alot" -Maggie

"Go make me some popcorn Kaysar"-?

Maggie thinks it's funny when she see's the lights turned on & off on the screen.

You can hear conversation drfiting up from downstairs.

Rachel says she's only allowed to watch the spy screen 30 minutes per day.

Maggie-"I really like April." Rach agrees.

"Don't you feel bad watching them like this?-Rachel

"No, it's hilarious."-Maggie

Rachel says everyone's in the bathroom because she can hear them but they aren't in the kitchen.

They see Kaysar again.

"It's got to be really uncomfortable for him right now."-Mag about Kaysar

Toilet flushes in background. They turn the screen off & Maggie heads downstairs, Rachel to bathroom.

10:50 BBT

Eric, Maggie, Sarah & James talking in the bedroom. They are talking about how everyone is focusing on next week, and those results. Eric says, as long as everyone can back me up if Janelle wins HOH...and then we get fish.

Ash is paranoid about shaving her underarms because of the camera. April thinks Jan is shaving her face when she walks into the bathroom.

Beau "tooted not farted; gay boys toot, not fart."

Beau made April put her hand on something & she yelled "Oh no" but I couldn't see because of the camera angle.

Jan looks like she has shaving cream on her face.

Start singing "We built this city on Rock & Roll, remember they can't so they change it to We built Big Brother" (with same tune so we got fish till they stopped).