Trying Out For Bb9

bb9hopeful

...I know that Danni mentioned Mortys to Dick on the live feeds!

How big is Morty's in the BB world? I notice the BB forum gets more posts than the other reality shows here. Is Morty's the biggest? It certainly would be cool to see a Mortyian get picked for the show. I thought about trying out in the past, but real-life won't allow it. Besides I'd be the "Chicken George" of the season. You wouldn't want me to take my shirt off LoL!

Now Amazing Race I'd do in a pinch.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok... lets think of some type of code signal...if you make it past the 1st round, and can get on a computer, start a NEW TOPIC and have it say "I went to the market and bought some strawberries"

and inside the post, say if you liked it talk about how the strawberries were very good.

if the process was hard, say "THose strawberries were tough!"

what do you think?

naw -- that's too much like sending a coded message and we all know how much that caused problems. Let it be like Christmas Morning! If you make it on the show say something to Morty's about being a BB9Hopeful! don't risk sending a code that could keep you out. Besides, I would bet that people at the show read a lot of forums to keep their finger on the BB pulse.

Not ON Christmas Morning but LIKE Christmas Morning. Like a surprise - once they are in the house to let everyone know they were a Morty's fan. I don't think that would be a code at all. They are allowed to talk about stuff like that and once they are in the house they are not giving anything away. JMO

i dont think they can talk about the outside world though.

which is something i dont understand at all.

they cant wear brand clothing. they cant talk about shows and stuff like that. they cant sing or talk about music, BUT they can talk politics as shown with james in season 6. hmmm.

i dont think they can talk about the outside world though.

Yeah but we've all seen the clip of the HGs talking in the hottub about what famous people they like and dislike, and what movies they're in, and that sort of thing.

If they can do that, I'm sure they could give Morty's a shout-out......

No call-back yet though, I do have until Friday..... and then on Saturday if still nothing, I'm going to the 2nd Houston CC.

First off, good luck, hopefull... I really enjoyed trying out last year and was totally excited about getting to the second round...even though that's not really that far. I was hoping to try out for BB9, but as my whole job is taxes there is no way I could even think about going anywhere in the winter or spring. i'm bummed about how I am even gonna fit watching BB into my schedule. Also, I can't believe there were so few people there, that happened in Sherman last year too. I think they have shot themselves in the foot by casting so many actor wannabes...it has given them a smaller group of CC applicants and creates a viscious cycle. So, good luck, smile pretty, relax in front of the camera and cross your fingers that you fit in with the group they are creating.

WOOT! Another Dallas accountant in the mortys ranks! YEAH!!

On-topic: Good luck bb9hopeful and loudmouth and anyone else who is putting together tapes or going to open casting calls. If you do get on, dont worry about sending us some super secret message on the live feeds, just a plain old shout out will do! :animated_wave:

Shout out to Dallas peeps. OK I am 43, maybe I shouldnt be doing shout out to peeps. Whens the last time y'all were out to Terrell?

I got my application complete and started making my tape. I need to finish and get it in. I keep checking to see if Dallas or Sherman will have another casting call this year. Not sure how the Dallas one turned out last year, I went to the Sherman one.

BBHopeful wrote:

If they can do that, I'm sure they could give Morty's a shout-out......

What I want to know is who in this forum is really Morty? For a TV fan he's nowhere to be found, or is he? I think Morty is really another user in disguise, and I think I know who it is...... :cheshire:

Oh yeah?

I'm sure Morty would love to hear your theory. (And the rest of us could use a laugh too, I think!)

Maybe the reason you haven't seen him around is because he's busy putting together his own BB9 application video.

In the two years that I have been here, I've read 3 posts by this so-called "Morty" person; the posts were about "Morty" watching some soap called "Dark Shadows" all over again, or it might have been Flipper. I'm pretty sure he is here every day under some secret identity. ....And I don't believe for a single moment the rumor that Morty once worked with Chuck Barris as CIA operatives "Starsky and Hutch"

If he posted that he was trying out of BB9, well I missed that post. Has he sent in videos in previous seasons? If so, he should post them on YouTube so we can all seem them. If he's willing to send them to the producers, why not let us see them too; are we not good enough to see them?

And I don't believe for a single moment the rumor that Morty once worked with Chuck Barris as a CIA operatives "Starsky and Hutch"

:huh: i never heard that rumor.. but it sure did bring a giggle to me. echo, you crack me up. dont make me make a youtube video and call it "leaveMORTYalone!"

In the two years that I have been here, I've read 3 posts by this so-called "Morty" person; the posts were about "Morty" watching some soap called "Dark Shadows" all over again, or it might have been Flipper. I'm pretty sure he is here every day under some secret identity. ....And I don't believe for a single moment the rumor that Morty once worked with Chuck Barris as CIA operatives "Starsky and Hutch"

If he posted that he was trying out of BB9, well I missed that post. Has he sent in videos in previous seasons? If so, he should post them on YouTube so we can all seem them. If he's willing to send them to the producers, why not let us see them too; are we not good enough to see them?

I owe you a dollar!

Archived