Alliances Discussion

Guest baileyboo

Will try to take over as the next Sheep Herder. When the lead Sheep dies, a member of the herd must step up.

Will it be April or Ivette?

Dep

Neither April or Ivette have "leadership" qualities. All Ivette got is mouth. She was the girl who always got beat up in school, cause she had a big mouth and nothing to back it up. I wish she would stop saying she is Latin, cause not all Latinas are like her. BB is all about fibbing, lieing, telling 1/2 truths, etc, but the ladies in this game are LOSERS. I thought they were SMART If so, why are they trying to play the sexual harrassment game. Granted, I haven't seen the feeds, but by reading I don't think Mike is doing anything inappropriate. If he was, wouldn't CBS have taken him out long ago? I don't know, this game (the HGs) are pissing me off and taking away from the game. These guys are a bunch of LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say april

Guest DraftKing

April doesn't have leadership qualities. When/if Eric goes, the cult-like trance he has many of the women in will crumble, and then the Lemming Alliance will crumble. It's already showing cracks. Eric and Ivette's show of solidarity last night on the TV show disgusted me; it was like two bullies agreeing to team up.

not saying april is a leader but i know she can get the troops to follow her. i seen it the first week. with this group of jouseguest they follow anyone if they are secure a extra week in the house.

Guest DraftKing

It might not be so much a leader emerging as a mob mentality against a few houseguests. BB6: Gang Wars.

Guest gosarah

Got a stupid question......ok, what is the "Lemming" alliance? I can't figure the word out. I know it means Eric's group, but what does the actual word mean? Thanks.

Guest BigSister

I'm trying to figure out which way the alliances will line up (assuming the pairs vote the same way).

Jan, Kaysar seems to be aligned with Howie (which will bring Rachael)

Ivette & Beau with April & Jenny

So who will end up with:

Eric & Maggie (they don't trust April & Jen and would definitely not align with Jan & Kaysar)

James & Sarah (this is a hard one...I don't think James trust anyone)

I think it really depends on who get HOH next. Hopefully it will be one of the four. We could see a few of different groups at the end of this. I don't think one group will be intact at the final 3 or 4. Noone thinks racheal and howie are together so they could be in the end. It is really too soon to tell. I just hope Eric isn't there.

that is assuming they vote the same way, i still am wondering about the rachel howie thing, he seems to be with k/j/m but she does not

---

I think that this is part of their plan. How many pairs are together at the end? they are trying to pull a Danelle and Jason. They made it close to the end.

Guest BigSister

After last night I think Eric & Mags might be on their own.

ERIC'S A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND!!! :?

Guest ambscram

Yeah these 3 are my favorite as well... but i wonder what Howie has planned to take him and Racheal to the end

Guest mcdirhim

K is smart enough to lead a secret alliance. What if Janelle, Howie, and Rachel have banded together with K to overthrow Eric? They only need two more people. Who is Rachel running with? Beau is close to Howie, who is playing with April, right? Could April and Beau be in it too?

Guest the_gremlin

I don't think Howie and April are allies... They seem on good terms, but not allies. Rachel doesn't seem to know what side she is on. She is partners with Howie, but she also went running to Eric when Michael spoke about his grandparents. But in the end, I think she'll probably join Howie, Kay and Jan.

Beau, on the other hand, seems to like Howie, but let's face it: up to now, he seems to have followed Ivette in her alliance with Eric. Let's hope he comes to his senses if Ivette is evicted soon...

Guest ambscram

No I think Racheal and Howie would drop James and Sarah because Howie has been aligned with Kaysar and Janelle longer then he has with James and Sarah

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name