Could Writers Strike Mean Bb9 Starts In January???

JeepGirl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i say it a bad idea

ratings will imho suffer and the affect of bad ratings will affect the summer edition

which will lead to bb being cancel :animated_rotfl:

:blush:

Though I also think it's a bad idea, I don't care. I'm so bored with what's on tv, that getting hyped for anything at this point keeps me excited. With that said, I still reserve the right to complain about sucky the show is when it airs. ;) I hope for the best though!

I don't know why the producers are allowing it to air this early? It could affect the program. I don't care if the Writer's Strike is on, CBS should not force Big Brother to air just for that reason. The producers should have protested the decision to do this. I mean it's their show. Again, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. But it's not my show. It's theirs. I'd run and do it differently, but it's not my show. I just hope the show survives this and continues to be of top quality.

Peace.

J.

IMO I think the show will do better.I don't watch as much as I want to in the summer edition because it's summer time.I am excited to have this winter edition on because I never leave the house all winter lol and my kids are in school so I can watch live feeds more.WOOHOO

I'm afraid there will be more reality TV then we might like this winter. Big Brother has always been pretty successful for CBS in the reality department, so why not do it twice a year. It's better than airing one of those stupid reality type shows that they keep coming out with.

happen to me with survivor

I agree with UVP on the death of the Survivor thing... What a Ten-Ton-Gorilla it was until we got use to it... Now it is just another show.

I think a winter BB will be overkill also, but still can`t wait to see the house guests to see if I will be interested in getting the feeds... It is just not the "must have" anymore as it was from season #1, because I have seen it too many times before...

I wonder how well they will tan around the pool in Febuary...

Bring it On and Bring It On Now. Summer, Spring, Winter or Fall. I can't stand it if I have to spend one more minute catching all the reruns of Flavor of Love and I Love NY episodes that I never watched the 1st go round. Even rewatching Project Runway episodes is growing old. I need some new reality...I need some fresh reality.

Give me Winter BB9 and give it to me NOW. I want it. I need it.

Oh gotta run...late for my Reality 12 step meeting.

Bye.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived