Could Writers Strike Mean Bb9 Starts In January???

JeepGirl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Brother could return in late January

Earlier this week came word that CBS could bring Big Brother back early, perhaps in March, due to the strike. Now, word comes that CBS is getting ready to air Big Brother 9 even earlier, in late January or February.

CBS

I don't see how they could do a BB with the writers on strike... Is Allison going to do the script by herself??

You mean like she did last year? It worked out well for her, so, why not?

It seems as though they would need writers for the competitions, at least, and for the recaps and Julie's lines.

Alison can write those, too. That way she can control the whole game. lol

It seems as though they would need writers for the competitions, at least, and for the recaps and Julie's lines.

Silly Kitty, julie doesn't need a writer, she needs a programmer.

::::laughing at the idea Julie is human:::::

Please no celebrities!!!! I don't want to see washed up celebs. And ewww, no neckkid shots of

washed up hasbeens! :animated_shocking: I'm still barffing over Amber's photos!

I think a celebrity edition would be great!

Only if they get decent celebs.

Otherwise it will be Vern Troyer peeing in the corner of the gym all over again! And if thats the type of "celebs" they get, I'm not watching!

It would probably end up being like the Celebrity Mole show, which Kathy Griffin won one year. Maybe throw in a minor Baldwin brother....

It could be decent if they filled the house with celebs that have had reality shows, or just memorable characters from other reality shows, like Survivor. That would still include Kathy Griffin, maybe Johnny Fairplay.

Or, hey! How about a house filled with former child stars! That could be entertaining. A Walton, A Brady, a Partridge, maybe someone from The Facts of Life...

Otherwise it will be Vern Troyer peeing in the corner of the gym all over again! And if thats the type of "celebs" they get, I'm not watching!

I don't even know who Vern Troyer is? seriously!

if Fairplay gets in, Danny B should get in too.

That I may watch.....nawwww! :schmoll:

Or, hey! How about a house filled with former child stars! That could be entertaining. A Walton, A Brady, a Partridge, maybe someone from The Facts of Life...

I might watch that :animated_scratchchin:

Vern Troyer = Mini Me from Austin Powers.

He was on one season of Surreal Life. Got really drunk and was riding around naked on his scooter then decided to pee in the corner of the gym. Chris Knight (Peter Brady) had to help him back to bed.

Looks like if it happens it could be regular people

Are you an outgoing, intriguing, competitive person who would make the perfect BIG BROTHER HouseGuest? Are you up for anything and everything? Are you ready to live inside the BIG BROTHER House with a group of strangers while multiple cameras record your every move and sound 24 hours a day, seven days a week? Are you willing to compete for half a million dollars against other participants as aggressive and ambitious as you are? If you can answer yes to these questions, you just might qualify as a contestant on BIG BROTHER.

OPEN CASTING CALL

Saturday 11/17/07

12noon - 3pm

Exclusive Castingstudions

7700 Sunset Blvd

Ste. 200

Los Angeles, CA 90046

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/local_story_311215438.html

Vern Troyer = Mini Me from Austin Powers.

OOOOOh! I feel stupid! I have the Austin Powers DVDs (they're the hubby's) and have never watched them. :giggle:

Anyways, if they do a BB in January, I still want one next summer! I don't want them to recruit people either. Go out and do bigger casting calls and get real people!!!! I know that there's got to be people out there that would love to do BB!

Added: thanks for the post Talker about the open casting call I didn't see it before.

Ewww jeepgirl, I watched the clip of Vern T.! :)

this is from BB8 Zach he sent out this myspace bulletin

Big Brother 9 Confirmed

By Sysop

November 9, 2007

In a conversation today with Robyn Kass of Kassting Inc the primary casting agency for Big Brother, it was confirmed that Big Brother will commence in February.

They are very busy at casting the show as I write this and Robyn asked me to pass on the word to get your applications in or contact her at her website, http://kasstinginc.com/ .

I asked Robyn during our conversation if the Big Brother rumors were speculation or was there a basis in fact? Robyn replied "We are casting with the thought in mind that the house guests would move into the house during the first week of February.

I can not quote on the following, but my feelings are it will be a normal Big Brother, not a Celebrity Big Brother and it is a strong possiblility that the summer Big Brother will also take place.

so if Zach's thing is right its gonna happen. But really is Zach the person we should be trusting?

Archived