Revenge of the Houseguests / Winston

Ok, I'm looking at revenge of the houseguests at the cbs.com website and.... who is Winston? It looks like Mike's pic from BB5 reversed. :?:

I'm looking at the cbs website and at the main page http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/ when they show revenge of the houseguests, Drew's face comes up. Is Winston in for Drew... I'm so confused.

And this looks interesting too. I'll just stop posting for awhile too.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_...ests/drew.shtml

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockalot

Hahha!

I think you are on to something Ranster!!

That was bugging me too and now all I can see is Chickenmans face in that silhouette now LOL!!

They may have more guests each week. I don't know who Winston is either and its confused me as well.

So we have never had a winston before as a cast member? Or does anybody recall a producer named winston?

Isn't there a psychologist "on staff"?? ... maybe Winston is that person? :?:

I think what everyone is trying to say is that the WINSTON one the site is blacked out... It looks very much male... This is true but that it could just be the reason it's blacked out is because it will be changing if it's the HoH... This week it's a female but you can rest assured it will soon be a female... I could be wrong but that's what I am thinking...

Well when they do the slide show showing the pic for Revenge of the houseguests it has 7 in the picture Drew, Jack, Jun, Scott, Karen Nakomis, and Will. Then when you go to the Revenge of the HG page it shows the little pic to learn more about them and thats where you see Winston. But it has all the ppl shown on the pic from the BB homepage except Drew. Real weird ay? My best guess that there is another guest? OH LA LA

Guest ranster627
Well when they do the slide show showing the pic for Revenge of the houseguests it has 7 in the picture Drew, Jack, Jun, Scott, Karen Nakomis, and Will. Then when you go to the Revenge of the HG page it shows the little pic to learn more about them and thats where you see Winston. But it has all the ppl shown on the pic from the BB homepage except Drew. Real weird ay? My best guess that there is another guest? OH LA LA

I still say Winston is a previous HG ... and it is Chicken George from Season 1 .... for the old timers (viewers from the beginning), that would be a real treat! :wink:

I think Drew was prolly going to do it and then back out at that the last min., I don't know that has fact, that's just my guess.

I dont think so. Just because he is pictured on the ad on homepage doesnt mean it is him. Winston I think is either some1 on the inside or a producer.

I agree with you because of the way he talks about things it leads me to believe that he is in fact a she and the current hoh, imo.

• 1 month later...

Maybe I'm too cynical. I like his writing, but the faux hype makes me grumpy.

Oh yeah, and before anyone says it, I'm *not* jealous of Winston Smith.