Speculations

Guest Nicky277

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a better opinion of Maggie before I got the live feeds.

After watching her judgemental, high and mighty attitude 24/7, I can't stand her.

Just a quick example: tonight, she has all kinds of critism for Janelle's game of boob coasters with Howie (embarrassing her family, mike won't want her, etc.)

Yet, last night her and April went on and on in graphic detail about how much they liked balls, combing pubic hair with their teeth and bobbing on knobs...all this before they moved on to "coochie " talk...they were having such a good time being wholesome like that. But tonight April and Maggie are appalled at Janie's whorish behavior in the LR

Last night Maggie was APPALLED at the nerve Howie and Janelle had, to approach Ivette for a deal...yet she saw nothing wrong in sending Ivette to talk Howie into putting Janelle on the block instead of one of them, when he was HOH last week.

(two sets of rules :angry: )

...and that's just two of many examples of hypocrisy and double standards from Saint Maggie, I have witnessed since I got the feeds.

I do not have the live feeds. I always want them, but I know I would be hanging on the computer every waking second, and I just cannot afford to do that. I am having a hard time getting any sleep at all during BB already just reading up on the feeds and posting on boards. I do this during the night, I think I am being sneaky at 4Am, hubby finds me at computer, all he says is what's going on in the feeds or the boards. :blink:

From episode one I loved Kaysar, and I just knew he would be on the block first thing.

Hated Eric, hated Jennifer, hated April from start.

Loved Rachel, therefore I loved Howie, even so sometimes I just wanted to slap him.

I gotta say, the friendsheep are getting a good edit, I don't care what Shapiro says. But as a BB fan I have always researched on the net, I was amazed when I found livefeed transcripts many years ago. I actually think a lot of people following the show, will read up more on the internet, just a feeling I have, or maybe I don't wanna be the only dork :huh:

oh and for anyone who doesn't have the live feeds and doesn;t understand, just take a look at the Director or FEMA and Mr Bush and how they have tried to spin the events of the past weeks in their favor, then you will see how the producers are using spin control. While legal, it's wrong.

Dep

Yeah, what a spin....I guess it's Bush's fault that while in the midst of a natural disaster that people got the great idea that they should be looting and raping too, and making a horrible situation an unbareable one for people suffering from the hardship! Am I the only one that thinks that it is so riduculous that because of these criminals that ARMED TROOPS HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY TO PROTECT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS!

Why do you people have to constantly bring up politics on a BB thread no less.

Yeah, what a spin....I guess it's Bush's fault that while in the midst of a natural disaster that people got the great idea that they should be looting and raping too, and making a horrible situation an unbareable one for people suffering from the hardship!    Am I the only one that thinks that it is so riduculous that because of these criminals that ARMED TROOPS HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY TO PROTECT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS!

Why do you people have to constantly bring up politics on a BB thread no less.

because these damn liberals cant admit they are LOSERS with no ideas.. way to call em out!! :D

It has nothing to do with liberal or conservative. Out of 500k people in New Orleans you don't think there were criminals before the Hurricane?? Just because a Hurricane comes doesnt mean that crime will go away. Any eduacated person knows this. Maybe if we were prepared, the National Guard would have been there day one. FEMA, who is being run by a college buddy with absolutely no experience could have been more prepared to move in day 1. Its simple things.

You dont want to bring politics into this board than don't. For me, I could care less. Just dont spout out your 1 liners and expect no one to respond.