Speculations

Guest Nicky277

Guest Nicky277

" Ok have ya'all thought of this ... What's going to happen when the first HG gets evicted?" Now would the partner of whomever that is tell someone that they were paired up ?" Like if that partner had formed an alliance with some others in the house?""

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"  Ok have ya'all thought of this ...  What's going to happen when the first HG gets evicted?"  Now would the partner of whomever that is tell someone that  they were paired up ?"  Like if that partner had formed an alliance with some others in the house?""

I am sure they aren't supposed to... no if it happens is a different story... LOL

well .. allison and julie were talking on the walk through .. and allison said that some pairs would have to stab each other in the back to get to the end..

So I am sure they are counting on most of the 'partners' getting kicked out /changing their alliances.. feeling torn between alliances they made and their greed/determination to keep their partner in the game ..

oh .. I love that soap! haha

Haven't watched it for about a year though .. cause of working days now ..

Explains why I love BB .. it's my soap opera fix! :)

Here is my theory...it could be something like this....A knows B, B knows C, C doesn't know A, C knows D etc.

They all know someone else in the house but don't know that person knows someone else.

Dade I was wondering just today if maybe the HG's knew more than one person .. whick would account for some of the conflicting information which indicates maybe a HG knows more than one HG ..

I think friendster is a networking type deal .. where you list all the people you know .. and they list all the people they know.. and then you forma 'network' .. which would explain why maybe beau has ashlea linked ... (or he did before it 'mysteriously' dissappeared :roll: ) but has been linked by other means to say .. Ivette.

As an example.

Dade I was wondering just today if maybe the HG's knew more than one person .. whick would account for some of the conflicting information which indicates maybe a HG knows more than one HG ..

I think friendster is a networking type deal .. where you list all the people you know .. and they list all the people they know.. and then you forma  'network' .. which would explain why maybe beau has ashlea linked ... (or he did before it 'mysteriously' dissappeared  :roll: ) but has been linked by other means to say .. Ivette.

As an example.

And it is reported that Beau and Michael live in the same apt. complex and might even work together...

Here is my theory...it could be something like this....A knows B, B knows C, C doesn't know A, C knows D etc. 

i think that is very possible!!!!

like ashlea knows beau, beau knows ivette, but ivette doesn't know ashlea?

veryy interesting..... 8)

i think that is very possible!!!!

like ashlea knows beau, beau knows ivette, but ivette doesn't know ashlea?

veryy interesting..... 8)

LOL I am now wondering if Beau doesn't know them all :lol:

I think friendster is a networking type deal .. where you list all the people you know .. and they list all the people they know.. and then you forma  'network' .. which would explain why maybe beau has ashlea linked ... (or he did before it 'mysteriously' dissappeared  :roll: ) but has been linked by other means to say .. Ivette.

As an example.

a few months ago I posted that it might be interesting to get a bunch of people who all posted on the same message boards :D

• 2 weeks later...

Kaysar + Michael = 1 pair.

Perhaps Beau (whose traveled the world) knows either Michael or Kaysar from his travels) in addition to knowing Ivette .. who while linked to beau, might also know Janelle or Ashlea given their close proximiatey to one another ..

Then you have Rachel whose linked with Howie .. but Howie is from a Chicago Suberb -- which is close to where Sarah lives .. the feeds have also placed him in Florida ..

That's all I've got. I've tried to link the HG's in other ways but have drawn a blank if Mortys theory is correct.

Anyone else have any thoughts about Morty's theory?

Also -- I diagree with the theory the houseguests are going to be competing against each other in a sequester vs real house game unless they sequester EVERYONE .. because midseason they would then have equal numbers to compete against.

I do think that it might be possible for them to be sequestering from the get-go though. Sarah said they have in their contracts they could be kept up to 95 days .. if they're sequestered, perhaps there could be an enviction. Which is worth it to the partners which are now solo in the house to see happen .. so they get another crack at the 1 million dollar prize.

What do you think? :)

Janelle said she lives one block from Ivette

I still think they are all connected in some way..like a ring

Could this be the 5 person rule you think? You know the one about everyone is connected to everyone else by 5 people...

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar was beyond stunned when he found out, caught, Beau and Ivette as a couple.

Now, consider that Kaysar knows there is duos since he is part of one.

Ok.

However I think Kaysar was genuinely surprised to realise there are OTHER Duos.

Secondly.. Kaysar and others have noticed people are from same areas. Several times now there have been mutual aquaintences.

(ex. Janelle and Beau both know a popular nightclub guy in town).

Kaysar figures it like this - They put the rats in the maze (Duos) but they ALSO put in people who could catch them.

At one point a surprised Janelle said "You know.. I might very well have met both Beau and Ivette together once?!"

I think Kaysar is right - BB was actually hoping this might happen. They hope someone else is going to recognise Howie.. then put together where Rachel is from .. and BAM - Caught!

Guest ranster627
Janelle said she lives one block from Ivette

I still think they are all connected in some way..like a ring

Now that one sounds intriguing!