BB9 Twists.

King123

this is my 2 ideas

Have a special months long BB have it go from Febuary till beginning of September.

Have 28 people enter the house and extra day of competion for who gets to live inside on beds or who has to live outside on patio/grass at night.

have the eviction every Wendsday.

Have 2 BB9 houses

14 people in BB house #1 & 14 people in House #2

But each house thinks they are the only BB house

Each house will have it own nominations and HOH

for the 1st 6 weeks have every wendsday 2 evictions(1 from each house)

and send the evicted houseguest to other house.

after the 1st week the 2 houses compete at either house for the food comp/luxery

After the 6th week have each house battle for which house has to naminate 2 people for eviction.

when their is less then 6 people in a house both houses will merge at BB house #1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope its not d list celebrities theres a show like that its called SUREAL LIFE :animated_scratchchin:

I liked the UK BB from this past summer where they started with 11 women and then slowly sent the men in over the first couple weeks. It created great drama and tension for sure!

I'd also like to see more people at the end... I'm not sure how they could do it, but it gets so boring the last few weeks with only 2-3 people left in the house.... maybe have more people at the very beginning (3-4 more) and have 5 people at the very end.. they all compete a day before the finale and the final 2 are picked for the end... something like that might spice up the final weeks a bit.

I'm excited that they are doing a food budget and regimenting the chores. That was so irksome last season when they would constantly break the rules and not be penalized. If they knowingly break the rules then there should be punishment.... I wanna see people squirm and get wound up.

Okay call me strange... But I hope to not see anyone RELATED! I am sort of getting bored with the "family" brother... Am I the only one? :gossip:

But on another note...... I am so happy I don't have to wait until summer for Big Brother!! :party_smilie: Whoohoo! Ooops sorry there got a little wild. LOL aloha

• 2 weeks later...

Re: more people at the end...

I think BBUSA reaches a natural conclusion by getting down to 2 at the end - perhaps it won't be too bad this year if say they have the 3rd place eviction on Tuesday then the final on Wednesday.

The only other alternative is to have a two-hour finale, beginning with the final part of the HOH and 3rd place eviction - and then having live jury questioning and a live vote to announce the winner.

My preference though, as I've suggested many times before, is to let the jury return to the house after the final eviction so the final two can suck up to them all they like for a few days before the final vote is made.

I actually think that could be an interesting idea, Brekkieboy! I can only imagine how great the feeds would be during the time when the jury was back in the house!!! It would keep me watching for the last week, definitely!

• 1 month later...

You know what I thought of? An awesome twist to BB for one season or for all would to be whoever is nominated, and doesn't leave, automatically becomes HOH! There would be soo much strategy put into play. The only hard part would be how to determine the first HOH. They could just put in one extra person, tell the HGs to pick two people they want to leave by just first impression, then the two HGs with the highest votes are immediately put on the block, and someone is voted to go home, and the one left is HOH and that's the start of the game. Or they could have a regular HOH contest, and tell them the twist after someone has already won.

I think this twist would put a HUGE spin on the game! What do you guys think?

Your idea definitely merits further thought.

Hmmm, what would happen if they did away with the HoH competition entirely, and just had everyone make two nominations in secret, with the 2 highest vote-getters being put on the block, and then put to a vote, with whomever does NOT go home automatically becoming the next HoH, for the course of the whole game?

Archived