BB9 Twists.

King123

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the idea of twists...keeps the hgs on their toes...not knowing what may or may not happen could get the paranoia in all going.

I liked BB8 AP idea at first...that it included us viewers in the game. I just think that it was flawed and really did give an unfair advantage to the Donatos...the others really had no chance with AP votes siding their way and that they were an automatic alliance. So, I guess I'd be in favor of keeping the viewers in the game somehow...just not with an AP. That couldn't work after this season anyway...hg's would suspect it and get rid of the AP as soon as they were identified/suspected.

Maybe somthing along the line of having viewers able to nominate 1 hg each week and also give us 1 vote in the eviction. You'd see the hg's really playing up to the viewers and being interesting characters ...so as not to be on our hit list. They wouldn't be sitting back and floating, letting others play the game first. I don't know...needs do be more thought out...but I still like the idea of viewer participation somehow.

i like the idea of keeping the jury members seperate.

Cause honestly i think jessica would have voted for danni to win if eric didnt tell her not too.

give them a tape every week of what happened. but thats it.

i like twists too. cause honestly people would stop watching if it was exactly the same every year, cept for the people.

I like the fact that the jury is together. The game continues on in the jury. Remember when Jason went to the jury, and he was still working for Danielle? That's part of the fun, because they still don't know what is the truth, and what isn't the truth.

I think that BB should have random AP tasks for all of the houseguests, and they should be fun things, like hiding an appliance and keeping it hidden all week. Then, if the houseguest is successful, they would get $1,000 or something. Maybe America could vote on which houseguest gets the task that week, and no two houseguests could have it two weeks in a row.

How about telling the HGs in BB9 that two of the HGs are America's Players, but then not have an AP. They will run around being paranoid looking for two people who don't exist :animated_bouncy:

I tend to think the AP will be back in some form because it was good for ratings. More casual watchers followed BB because they were vested in the outcome. Dick Winning was a huge factor in BB being renewed even before the final episode.

America's player was one of the greatest ideas in BB history, and I hope they do something similar. Here's why I believe that:

I remember one scene from Big Brother 6 very vividly. Right after Kaysar was brought back, and then him letting go of the button for that HOH...and then in the discussion of who should be evicted, someone (I forget who, someone help me out here?) saying "This isn't America's game, this is OUR game."

No, dipshit, it's not. It's a TV show put on for OUR entertainment, and you are just there for our amusement. It's much more our game than yours. Honestly, I think whoever said that should have been booted out of the house immediately...

...AP was a nice nod from CBS to see that they weren't going to put up with that attitude, and that America would indeed influence the game.

To stay on topic -- in addition to keeping America more involved (whether or not it actually ends up being through AP) I'd also like to see alternate ways of eliminating someone as opposed to just eviction...I just hope they don't do something stupid, like banning houseguests from talking about who they want to nominate, like some other countries' (horrible) versions of this show do.

How about if America just gets to vote each week like a regular HG. Two people get nominated, america votes along with the other HGs. This will influence there behavior towards the cameras knowing they have to appeal to America, not just the HGs.

i want twist of no rigging comps :animated_wave: or giving hg unfair advantage :animated_wave:

I agree with several people that America should get one vote along with

the other HGs. The AP twist wasn't very good. I think everyone should

get to play for POV and out going HOHs can play for the next HOH!

They should work for rewards. No more slop!

The twist could be every week America votes for their favorite and least

favorite and the House Guests are given the scores. Or maybe.....

Most liked

Most hated

Most fun

The prettiest

The biggest pain in the butt

Who's biggest back stabber

The smartest

The dumbest

I bet if the HGs knew what America really thought of them maybe they

would step up and play the game each week.

Sorry if you guys think this is a lame idea.....but there's not much left to do.

Is there? lol

Janelle and danniele were both very smart.

But i dont like that twist, sorry. if they find out who america thinks is the "Biggest back-stabber" then they will vote them off next week. kinda like if they were to do that to will and mike, they wouldnt have won either season.

I wouldn't really call this a twist but how about BB9 going Green. Its real "in" right now. :)

I want a show where America does NOTHING.

With some real competition other then trivia, I want every HoH to be a grueling Endurance competition!

Slop should be gone, they should just have everyone have a competition to get certain foods, not have half the house do nothing for a week while on slop. They do it occasionally, but I think Slop is the worst thing ever..

So many more things.. the most important is not having America be involved, because the majority of the voters know what the producers want them to know, not everyone watches the live feeds.

they cant ALL be endurances. sure i think there should be about 2 more a season, BUT not all of them. cause if it is, that gives a certain group a unfair advantage, and all the smart people who may not be as strong, an unfair advantage.

Well, just not Trivia.. at least not trivia 5 weeks in a row!

There should be more of them though, make them harder.

I also want freaking luxury comps, how many were there in 8.. 2?

I want BB to keep them busy all of the time, for the feeds. Not so much the laundry chores that they used to do (when they didn't have a washer and dryer), but something like that bike that they had to ride for a certain number of hours to get food, in season one. I did enjoy the bunny suits and the muck that they had to dump on themselves this year -- that was fun to watch -- so I wouldn't mind more things like that.

Archived