Jonny Fairplay Files Charges Against Danny Bonaduce

kayo

Bonaduce Bloodies Survivor Star

Source- TMZ

bf9fullvm3.jpg

After the assault

UPDATE: We've just talked to a friend of Jonny's who tells us he's sleeping now. We're told that after the incident, he was taken to a hospital and treated for his wounds. There was no on-call dentist on site, but they were able to find Dr. Dean Carlston -- through 1-800-DENTIST! -- who worked on Fairplay's effed up mouth from 2:00 - 4:30 AM. We're told Fairplay did file a police report and that he "has every intention of seeing this through." Jonny's friend also says that Fairplay absolutely did not attack Danny Bonaduce.

Danny Bonaduce is a felony suspect.

Last night, at the FOX Reality Channel Really Awards, Bonaduce jumped on stage, picked up "Survivor" star Jonny Fairplay and slammed him on his face, causing him to lose a few teeth and break a toe.

Fairplay was taken to a nearby hospital, where police were called. TMZ cameras were rolling as the bloody reality star was loaded into an ambulance. Some jerk can be heard taunting the injured Fairplay, yelling the phrase "Team Bonaduce" as he got into the ride.

Bonaduce is named as the suspect in a felony battery report.

On The Adam Carolla radio show today, Bonaduce said he's had a thing against Fairplay ever since he pulled the famous "grandmother stunt" on Survivor, lying that she had died in order to get sympathy on the show.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They showed a clip of the incident on E!news last night. Fairplay jumped on Danny, straddled him and looked like he was humping Danny's chest all of this on stage!! Danny kinda just tossed him off and he landed on his face..sorry he got hurt but he's an idiot.

...and a wimp too, sounds like. Didn't hear about that other part. I'm not a fan of either of them.

Not sure of the order in which this incident occured, but did see Fairplay on stage jumped on Bonaduce and was humping him, and for a laugh tossed him over his head. Unfortunately Fairplay landed on his face, I really reserve judgement but the incident looked like a bad joke gone bad.

to me it didn't look like it was planned. didn't look like danny was expecting it at all and he looked pissed.

i saw it on youtube...... that jonny fairplay is an idiot. what was he thinking jumping on bonaduce like that and humping him like a dog???? the outcome was surely expected! i am surprised bonaduce didnt kick him in the balls after fairplay fell on his face.... just as a final "take that! you humping retard!"

Last night, at the FOX Reality Channel Really Awards, Bonaduce jumped on stage, picked up "Survivor" star Jonny Fairplay and slammed him on his face,

NOT !!

I've seen the clip also.

Without going into details.....Danny did NOT jump on stage and attack Fairplay.

Fairplay was/is an idiot and IMO caused this himself. I doubt Danny meant to hurt him to the extent that Fairplay did get injured. I'm sure if Danny WANTED to hurt him on purpose, he would have just walked over and punched Jonny in the mouth.

See for yourselves......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qztGPyVCwGc

no doubt fairplay is a freaking tard. Danny could have broke him in half..he's lucky all he got was a few broken teeth. if there are any charges against danny they sure as hell should be dropped.

Nah after watching that I see that it's just Johnny being Johnny... Most of the time people think it's funny and just laugh at him, well this time he met his match... Hate to say it, but I kind of hope Danny comes out smelling like roses on this one...

hahahahaha fairplay getting hurt is always funny!! Sorry but I hate that guy, he got what he deserved, and I dont think he will get away will sueing Danny, technically it was self defense lol!

Maybe it's because I'm one of the few people who actually liked Jonny Fairplay on Survivor (yes, I thought the whole Grandma thing was AWESOME), but all this looked staged to me. I saw the clip of the awards show, even the way Danny is holding Jonny's bum to support him while atop is fishy... like why was he even up on stage with him and what did he whisper in his ear before hand? Also, that whole clip of Danny talking about the "incident"... he didn't seem sincere what so ever. It was like he was acting (terribly I might add). I think they're both washed out wanna be's and this was their ticket back into the news. Seriously, were we even talking/thinking about them before this? Heck no! So ya, it worked.

Thanks for the Jonny interview. No, I hadn't seen that, but still think it was staged. Maybe it was a bad staged thing gone wrong, but I do think both were expecting it..just not Jonny to have fallen on his face. Someone was planning for something to happen, because who sent Danny on stage? Who let him come up and interrupt Jonny's bit? Obviously something was planned to go down. Even in Jonny's interview he seems to be loving the attention.

Archived