Howie and Beau

Howie loves to mess with people, he is toying with the people in the house as much as he is toying with us, the internet viewers......... More power to him!! Keep'em guessin, keeps you around a bit longer. GO HOWIE GO!!! :twisted:

I kinda hafta go with bbbiggestfan here. I am baffled -- I used to belong to a group where we would have board meetings quarterly and many of the guys in the group didnt even want to share rooms more than 3 -- 2 beds and a cot -- to avoid sleeping in the same bed. I can honestly say in my almost 38 years on this planet I dont know one straight guy that would kiss another man on the lips like that. (ok except for actors getting paid in a movie but this isnt the same thing)

Guest Witness

Howie is just playing the game. Only once have I seen him serious, and that was with Kayzar in the GR, and in those 2 minutes you could tell he was smarter about this game then he lets on.

I think he's just keeping Everyone off balance and coming off as not being a threat. Mark my words though, once it gets to the final 8, you're gonna see a whole different Howie working people.

I agree with Witness, in that I think his being so loud about his sexuality and such is a strategic means to distract the other hgs about just how smart he really is. The first thing they think of when they see Howie, is how funny and "stupid" he is. They have no idea just what a player he is. Some would even fight to keep him in because he is so entertaining and brings laughter to the house. No one else has shown that they are able to stroke both sides like that (no pun intended) while not rubbing one in a bad way afterwards (again, no pun intended). Good on him!

Seriously....what's up with Howie?  One minutes he's talking about boobies, next thing he's kissing beau and licking whipped cream off his face?  What is his DEAL????  :shock:

ROFL!!! Holding, Tonguing, and touching each other's penis. There's gonna be another sex show.

I don't know i know a game is a game, but Howie doesn't even look

awkward when he kisses Beau or touches his little beau,,,,,,,,he looks

quite comfortable i think he's done it before with other men, i think he's

bi,,,,,,,but i was surprised at how uncomfortable his face seemed at

different times when Yvette was talking about being a lesbian and her

girlfriends now that did surprise me

I think Howie is just playing the game but knows how to do it just right. He doesn't seem to have problems touching another guy in that way, but I don't think he is gay or bi-curious. I've seen him serious alot lately in the HOH room especially when it is just him & Kaysar. I also seen him have a serious converstation one evening with Michael in the backyard, and also a serious conversation with Kaysar in the backyard. I think this is just all an act of his personality. Maybe it will help get him a future weather job somewhere after this game.

I would love to see his Elimidate or Blind Date shows.

Howie is gay - not bi-curious but full out gay!

Guest DraftKing

My brother, who watches BB6 but doesn't have the feeds or check out the message boards, e-mailed me today and asked, "What is the deal w/ Howie and Beau? Is that some big joke?"

I'm not even sure how to answer that one. "Well, Beau is gay, and Howie is playing as if he is, but he might be bi, but he talks boobies all the time."

Guest thepikey

My take on Howie is that he's definitely straight, and just plays around with Beau because it's funny and he's comfortable enough with himself to do it. Howie has said that he's had sex with between 40 and 50 girls, and he's only ever touched another man's package once by accident when he and his buddy were tag-teaming a chick.

Guest DraftKing

That's my take as well, but the way he and Beau interact... well, it helps to hear another opinion on the topic LOL. Thanks.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name