Howie and Beau

I believe that Howie and Beau are falling for each other. Haha if you are watching the feeds right now you will understand why i say that, Beau is sitting on Howies lap and he is rubbing Beaus arms. The girls are telling them to kiss. Howie is gay or border line. Haha....well Beau just got up, so now he isnt sitting on his lap

Guest Jess4Tigers

Is Howie gay? Bi? What's going on there? He's been hanging on Beau and kissing his arm and being all weird.

Someone enlighten me!

howe gay as hell straight people like me dont play like that

Guest Jess4Tigers
Ah...well...I just didn't think he was. Rachel never said anything about him being gay did she? Has he stated his sexual orientation?

Guest bballfan0

Come on! What 'straight guy' does that? Either way, who cares?? If it is Howies strategy, then so be it. Maybe he and Beau would hit it off? AWWW! How cute!

Guest Jess4Tigers
Strategy? No. In part, sure. But No totally straight guy would go that route for any amount of $$.

Guest BaileySue
I think Howie is one of those guys who would do anyone or anything.  How in the world did he think he would last 3 months with that libido.

Hide the farm animals...Howie's back in town!

You hit the nail on the head! Howie made me sick the first couple of show, but now that I've got him figured out I'm actually pulling for him to go far!

"Howiesexual" - I love it! :lol:

HOWIESEXUAL!!!!!!

That is the best thing I have heard in a long time!!!!

When he's around forget about just hiding your daughters!! Hide all your kids, hide your pets and hide anything else that has an orifice!!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name