Is Big Brother Rigged?

yadayadayada

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the rigging of the game. That at this point is an opinion matter.

I asked a yes or no question based on facts. Simple as that but some people would rather stick their heads in the sand than answer a simple yes or no question because they dont like the truth.

All you have to do is answer yes or no. Is that so difficult to do? Is the truthful answer so difficult to say?

Did Zach have an amazing advantage of blood relative in the game that voted the exact way that he did in every single vote and who would never put him up if he won a HOH?

Yes or No?

I can't answer that because I don't believe the assumption that Dick and Daniele had an amazing advantage. I saw then as both being on the block week 2 and being a target every week after that. So I can't answer a question filled with fallacies.

All you have to do is answer yes or no. Is that so difficult to do? Is the truthful answer so difficult to say?

and please don't bully me

Sure they had an advantage. But the blood relationship has happened before, and the HG's nipped it in the butt. Sure they had ONE vote backing them up through AP, but the other houseguests could have just as easily voted one of them out, but chose not to.

Erin thats a realistic answer and I applaud you for being honest enough for it. :)

1) They did have an advantage being blood relatives that nobody else had. That was a bond that no 2 other hgs had coming in to this game. That bond had them vote the same exact way in every single vote. That bond gave them an ally that they knew no matter what the circumstances would never put them up. Nobody else in the house had that. Even Amber turned on Jameka. Blood is thicker than water.

2) They did have Americas (Eric) help via another vote in almost every scenario

Some things are facts not opinion.

1) They did have an advantage being blood relatives that nobody else had.

2) They did have Americas (Eric) help via another vote in almost every scenario

Some things are facts not opinion.

Those are your OPINION not facts

1) Some might say blood relative made them more of a target. I thought so.

2) America was just ONE vote. The other HG could have voted Dick or Daniele out any time because they were the majority.

Hmmm..... I've read Dick and Dani's threads all season and AT LEAST half the posts are bashes, and made by many of the posters in this thread, so I don't know where anyone gets the idea it's not allowed in the Donatos threads. As far as the bashing in this thread? Turn abouts fair play.

EDIT: HOW did this post get into this thread? I was responding to a post in another thread. Strange..... :huh:

I would have to say that Dick & Danielle's advantage wasn't that they were relatives, it was that they knew they were going into the game together. Back in season 4 a former couple found out that they were both going in. At the last minute, Jen & Jun were asked to be on the show because that one couple had the advantage.

They knew they were going to be on the same show, so they could plan accordingly. They admitted to it ON the show. At that moment, one should have been removed from the game.

I love the "America had just one vote line".

1 vote nobody else knew about

1 vote that always went Dicks way which no other HG had.

Add that 1 vote to his blood relative daughters 1 vote and thats 2 votes nobody else in the house had. If Dick decided something thats 3 guaranteed votes going his way. Nobody else had that power regardless of who was up for nomination.

I wonder if any of the other hgs would have been able to do better with the extra power of having 2 guaranteed votes in their pocket all game long plus 2 people always looking to nominate anyone but Dickard

Its funny how people will even argue that Dick did not have a huge advantage over the rest of the house by having his daughter and America on his side. Its like arguing that 2 plus 2 doesnt equal 4.

Is wasn't Dick's fault that America liked him in the game. Could have gone either way for him. Plus, Dick always kept his eye on the prize.

Also, there were many reasons why America liked this man.

Love him or hate him, he won BB8.

I don't hate any of the players this year but there are many I didn't like. Dick in one I liked.

Nobpdy said it was Dicks fault that "America" liked him. America likes the Jerry Springer show. One segment of America likes to watch white violent trailer trash people for entertainment. This is no shock. But that doesnt change the fact the game was basically given to him via 3 times the power than most other hgs had.

He isnt to blame for that.

He is to blame for all his actions especially all his talk of raping 4 other hgs in their butt till they bleed or die.

The producers wanted a story line before the game and they made it happen. It was a lie from the start. Dick and Dani both knew before the game they would both be in there. Dick emailed and texted her about it. There was no surprise when the "twist" was announced.

Archived