Is Big Brother Rigged?

yadayadayada

If you look at the game with out all the unfair advantages the producers set up for a entertainment based prefabricated father/daughter story line than Zach really won the game.

Take out the totally slanted playing field where 1 guy gets his daughter in the game for him, gets another player (Eric) forced to vote and campaign for him and the producers other obvious manipulation and that leaves Zach as the obvious winner. Dustin even said Zach would have won easily with a 6-1 vote.

Congrats Zach!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yada, I'd like to agree, but if you take out A*P, zach would more than likely have gone home the week Kail did.

No AP, then no phantom vote for Kail over Nick. Barring the banner plane (which may or may not have been done by BB), Danielle would not have had a reason to backdoor Eric. She nominated Kail & Jen. Jen won veto and, I think, Danielle would have replaced Jen with Zach, as that was what the LNC had originally wanted. True Danielle is about as loyal as well, nothing is less loyal than Danielle :(, but I do think at the time, without a phantom vote for Kail, Danielle would have gone through and nominated Zach. With Kail's deal with Dick and her "friendship" with Amber and Jameka, I think Zach would have gone home.

If you watched the Real Player interview that Eric and Jess did you will see that Eric thought Zach was a tool. Eric went on to say that he did not play a good game and didn't belong in the Final 4 or 3.

I totally agree with what Eric said. Zach just got lucky because they put him off for another time. There was no skill on Zach's part that he made it to the end.

Put Zach in with a relative of his, with another player (Eric) having to vote for him and campaign for him via the AC, and the producers manipulating the game for him based on a predetermined story line and lets see if he would be able to improve on #3.

Eric and Jess can say what they want now but the bottom line is they all said they wanted Zach to win when in the jury house over the evil family

The producers pretty much fixed BB8 so much this season that it really ruined any "victory"

What else could the producers possibly have done to fix a victory for him? Nobody else in the house had the advantages he had. Even Dani probably is mad inside when she realizes she would have won the vote without Americas Twist and the producers manipulation.

There is no denying that Dick was given a pass to third base. So with that pass he was able to cross home plate. Seems to me that is a very empty victory.

Zach was the real winner in my book

If you look at the game with out all the unfair advantages the producers set up for a entertainment based prefabricated father/daughter story line than Zach really won the game.

Take out the totally slanted playing field where 1 guy gets his daughter in the game for him, gets another player (Eric) forced to vote and campaign for him and the producers other obvious manipulation and that leaves Zach as the obvious winner. Dustin even said Zach would have won easily with a 6-1 vote.

Let's discus this unfair advantage:

1. Dick has Dani in the game. I do admit that having someone that you know in the game is helpful. However, there were 2 other pairs in the house. Also, the 1st night everyone in the living room agreed that they needed to evict whomever was upstairs. It's not D&D's fault that the other house guests kept them in.

2. America's Player. Did America's Player help D&D? Absolutely. AP was only 1 vote though. It's not D&D's fault that the other house guests can't think for themselves when it comes to voting. Also, you're only pissed about the AP's thing because it helped someone you didn't like win. If it would've helped someone you liked win, then it would be the best thing since sliced bread.

Dick and Dani were together 100% of the game. They are blood relatives.

Dustin and Joe hated each other. They were never on each others sides nor were they blood relatives. Ditto Jessica and Carol. It wasnt just knowing each other. They are father and daughter.

As far as Eric goes it wasnt just 1 extra vote Dick had. The whole game he had Dani and Erics votes. Thats 2 automatic votes for safety any time he went on the block. He also had Dani and Eric to protect him at all times whether it was Dani winning hoh's or Eric being forced to campaign to nominate other people.

America's choice did not allow Eric to campaign to nominate Dick 1 single time. Nor did it allow him to campaign to get Dick nominated via the pov one time. I'm not pissed about Americas Player. I thought eric did a good job with it. But I would have to have blinders on not to see the whole game was about America making Eric protect Dick. When Jen and Kail went after Dick America made Eric go after Jen and Kail. How could anyone miss that? That was not Erics choice.

How much more slanted could the producers make the playing field? They gave him huge advantages in the house that Zach did not have.

Zach was the winner if the playing field was level. Not even close.

America's choice did not allow Eric to campaign to nominate Dick 1 single time.

Sorry but you are wrong. Eric trashed Dick to the other HG and said the worst of the worst against Dick. He was constantly trashing Dick and trying to get others to see the worst in him. He tried to keep the target on Dick. He only stopped in the end of the game when they were in the alliance of 4.

For you to say that Eric did nothing to try to get Dick evicted is just so wrong.

Eric only trashed Dick when either A) Daniele was HOH or B ) nominations were already set. He never actively campaigned for Dick's eviction when Dick was in danger.

Eric wasn;t even allowed to vote on his own in the finale. Even if he thought Zach had hung the moon, he couldn't vote for him.

Show me 1 time America told Eric he would complete his goal if Dick was nominated or evicted.

Show me 1 single time!

Sorry it never happened. Eric was told who to vote for and who to get nominated. Dicks name was never on his target sheet for nomination nore eviction. Not once!

Carol? Yes

Kail? Yes

Jen? Yes

Joe? Yes

Amber? Yes

Jessica? Yes

Dani? Yes

Dustin? Yes

Dick was allowed to have his daughter help him all game. There is no reason Zach shouldnt have been allowed the same huge advantage via his brother of his father. But he wasnt.

Ditto Eric having no choice but voting for him as well as campaigning to nominate his enemies (Kail, Jen, Dustin, etc).

Lets be realistic here the storyline was drawn up before the show and that was that. Nobody was going to be allowed to stop it. Jen even spoke of how the DR people would constantly pressure her in her votes.

All things being equal Zach won. Dick was given the game with a 3 handicap.

Send $1000.00 to my paypal and I will tell you. :animated_rotfl:

So are you saying that Eric never trashed Dick or Daniele? He never tried to make the HG hate Dick and make him the target?

Zach was not even playing the game at this point. He just got through on luck.

You are delusional with your love for Richard, aren't you?

Eric never trashed Dick when Dick was in danger of being evicted. As far as the others hating Dick, Dick did that himself. That was Dick's "gameplan".

Zach, as this is his thread, mentioned in a DR session back when D&D were targeting Eric, that he would play along with Dick's idiotic plan and then smoke him in the end. Unfortunately for Zach, the producers already had Danielle & Dick in the finals.

The produces fixed it all, what a pipe dream that is, I heard the same thing about Maggie and the nerd heard, and the exact same thing in many seasons, some one says it every season, usually the people whos fave did not even come close to winning. Zach thought he had a plan, hey he tried but alas , he failed, Dick and Daniele won, and Zach had his moment of fame,lol

I never said Eric never trashed Dick or Dani. Dont take what I said and spin it in to your own deceptions.

I said Show me 1 time America told Eric he would complete his goal if Dick was nominated or evicted.

Show me 1 single time!

Sorry it never happened. Eric was told who to vote for and who to get nominated. Dicks name was never on his target sheet he got for nomination nor eviction. Not once!

Carol? Yes

Kail? Yes

Jen? Yes

Joe? Yes

Amber? Yes

Jessica? Yes

Dani? Yes

Dustin? Yes

Zach was the HG that went the farthest without the producers allowing him to have a relative in the game and another player (Eric) being forced by the producers under the guise of "America" to protect him. Eric is on record that he never would have kept Dick over Dustin or Amer. That he was told what he had to do without any choice. Ditto the pov he won.

The producers wrote the story line from the very first show and nothing was going to stop that story line as long as they had a say in the matter.

Even playing field and Zach is the victor. Simple as that.

you can say that as your theory and all, but no one knows that for sure, that is all speculation and I have said it before, this same scenero has been given through many different seasons, that it is pre decided by the network, that it is fixed, it just is not a FACT and no one can say it is. all speculation.

How about instead of putting spin or opinions to things we just answer a simple yes or no question.

Did Zach have an amazing advantage of blood relative in the game that voted the exact way that he did in every single vote and who would never put him up if he won a HOH?

Yes or No?

Zach was the HG that went the farthest without the producers allowing him to have a relative in the game and another player (Eric) being forced by the producers under the guise of "America" to protect him. Eric is on record that he never would have kept Dick over Dustin or Amer. That he was told what he had to do without any choice. Ditto the pov he won.

The producers wrote the story line from the very first show and nothing was going to stop that story line as long as they had a say in the matter.

Even playing field and Zach is the victor. Simple as that.

:animated_scratchchin: Jameka also knew the game was predetermined. That darn Gangsta (or some would say CBS)

More spin while avoiding the 100% facts.

14 hgs

12 hgs without a blood relative in the house that would vote the same in every vote and protect each other over every other hg regardless of the circumstances.

2 hgs with a huge advantage that was written in as a story line by the producers before the game. In fact nobody under 21 ever was even allowed on BB before as far as I know. They went out of their way too make this happen.

Archived