Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL If you think he won't answer truthfully you don't know Dick...

not sure if it's a play on words, but does anyone know him. Sure, he was obnoxiously outspoken but does not mean he spoke the truth. He lied many times in the game as others did, so IMHO the quote is a moot point.

Marty, my sister didnt like dick or daniele either. lol we learned over the last few years not to talk to each other about the ones that we clash over.. cause it just isnt worth causing us to fight.

BUT my grandma liked Dick. (didnt care for dani much) and hated jen.

Dick, Dick, Dick! Why am I so fascinated with Dick? I loved him! I hated him! He is truly a character! Even though many negative things came out of his mouth, at the end of the day, it was clear that he loved his children. As a parent, I appreciated that he loved Daniele and Vincent. I thought that he handled his whiny, complaining, immature daughter with so much love and compassion during the show. I know that I wouldn't have had that much patience with her, I would have given her a spanking on national TV!!!

Toward the end of the show, I didn't understand why he had to talk so negatively about all the HGs. I lost some of my love for him but I still voted for him to win! It's great that he won the $500K and I hope that he has a great life!! JMO (finally figured out what that meant...)

With the low level of good reality show "performers", I'm not surprised Dick won. He was playing the role BB wanted and they rewarded him handsomely (same with Eric).

IMO, the reality show contestant of the year was Yoa from Survivor.

i voted once. i have a hard enough time keeping up with mortys... who has time to keep going over there and voting.. and what did they say they were doing? clearing their cookies? forget that.. i have no time for that.

Archived