Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's all that rage he has locked inside -- it's been building up now that he doesn't have a handy outlet to spew it on.

Uh...don't think so. Did you see his "date"? She did't look very pleased to be with him. Poor thing.

As far as why they would hold hands, I don't know. Maybe he grabbed it for the photo opp, maybe she lost a bet. who knows, but she doesn't look happy about it.

I think it was so nice of Dick and Daniele to go on a double date. That puts to rest all the people that thought Dani would HATE her dad for winning the first prize and not herself. She is very happy and has blogged such nice words about her father and how much she loves and appreciates him.

Ya think they may be holding hands because they like each other? That's what I'm thinking.

I love the fact that Daniele and Dick are enjoying each other. There was never a doubt that he loved his daughter, that's for sure.

If they scammed America, I'm sure there would have been people that knew them coming out of the woodwork to say so. Seems to me, everyone who knew them confirmed they had not spoken in two years.

Talker, I believe you're right.

I guess that puts to rest any notion that there was ever an estrangement to begin with. Or Daniele figures the only way to his money is to play nice.

"That type" looks miserable in the picture and she must be figuring Dick didn't pay her enough for the night out.

I guess Dick didnt have enough money to take Janelle out.

I guess one will believe what they want to even if it doesn't hold water.JMHO
You are absolutely right people will believe what they want even if it doesnt hold water. and we were stating our opinions just as you were :)

I wonder how Dick's mother is doing. I bet he spent some $$ on her. I am sure that Vincent is enjoying some of the $$ too. Nothing better then having money and sharing it with those that you love.

I remember Daniele saying her grandmother has liver problems. Hope she is doing okay.

Dick reminds of the type of man who will be very good to his mom and kids.

Oh ya.... and remember Dick's arrest record? Not a word about any REAL record belonging to Dick Donato with assult and silencers and all the other made up stuff. I say people are rigging things against HG they don't like. :outfitted_pirate:

Oh ya.... and remember Dick's arrest record? Not a word about any REAL record belonging to Dick Donato with assult and silencers and all the other made up stuff. I say people are rigging things against HG they don't like.

Please. There's no doubt Dick has a police record. The guy's admitted he's been in *many* jails, many times, so yeah, he's got a record. It's doubtful his past is squeaky clean. And he seems to have a lot of experience in abusive tatics, if you ask me. Wonder if he talked to his (ex)wife like that? Or worse.

I say people are spinning excuses for HGs they love.

just because a person was in jail doesnt mean it was for the things someone posted. for all we know his "record" could be for urination in public place, walking and foul talking, and drinking with the intent to piss off many people.

:huh: ok, so i made up two offenses. but it sounds like something dick would be arrested for.

I thought Dick was bragging on the feeds about having been in jail in various places at various times for DUIs?

Archived