Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he got so offended at Jameka calling his mom a b*tch, why was he calling posters a bunch of c*nts?

Ever the gracious winner.

What he called posters in Survivor Sucks is exactly what they like to be called there. That forum is all about that kind of language and any of that talk is expected. You have to remember Dick was a member of that forum long before he was on BB8.

I think Dick's constant mention of Amber's daughter (and that she'll see and hear everything) throughout his verbally abusive spewing is a lot worse than calling Dick's mom a b*tch. Amber's daughter is a child, and seeing someone abuse her mother that way is both damaging and hurtful. What Dick did was execute and create the possibility for that to happen, which, IMO, is downright sick.

And what he said to Dustin wasn't just about Dustin, but insults to all gays. How about Jameka's religion? Is that truly only about Jameka, or do you think it affected others who have the same beliefs? Seriously, I could go on and on...

Go back, take another look, reconsider his words -- it's all there for the world to see on youtube. Plenty to choose from, in fact.

btw - calling someone's mother a b*tch is just a come back -- usually said by a person who doesn't even know the mother, and directed at the person, not the mom.

Trust me, calling your momma a b*tch is nothing compared to what Dick spews out. Let's be real.

game over and Dick won.

I also don't care what he calls Jen over at Survivor Sucks. She has a lot of fans over there to protect her. That is what that forum is all about. I also don't care if he said all fans suck.

game over and Dick won.

Why do you keep repeating that? I am NOT bitter Dick won and I don't think everyone who bashes Dick is either - an a-hole always wins BB - you pretty much have to be an a-hole to win that game.

that's all Dick is: a mean, potty mouth.

My problem is with hypocrites who say "I hate bad language and people who say mean and nasty things, but I love Dick". Makes no sense - that's all Dick is: a mean, potty mouth.

Well, Big Brother is a game and competition to win.

I like action movies and sometimes they have violence. I hate violence but it is part of the whole movie and I still like the movie.

As far as Dick goes I don't like the vile part. I do like the sweet Dick that loves his kids. I think there is a good person in the vile disgusting, smoking, spitting man. That is just me and people can't seem to accept that some may like Dick.

Dick's redeeming quality is his love for his kids, imo. Don't screw with his kids. Must admit, I'm the same way when it comes to my kids.

I may not like his spitting and cursing (though some of his cursing is well desereved), I do like Dick.

That forum is all about that kind of language and any of that talk is expected. You have to remember Dick was a member of that forum long before he was on BB8.

Besides Dick MAY have been a member since he tried out for BB6, but he had less than 100 posts. Some people can hit 500 in a couple of months. He wasn't very active. But to say that another forum "is all about" that kind of hate speak just because the language is a little more colorful, is just wrong, imo.

Just because a guy loves his daughter doesn't make him any less of a jerk. And Dick is not a fictional character in a movie, he's a real-life abusive ass who got a free pass to do and say as he wished. I'm sure he's spewed that venum and abuse to people outside the BB house. It's like his son said: What you saw on BB is pretty much who Dick is.

It seems we all have our opinions of Dick.

Love him or hate him, he won the game and deserved to win.

I have a fondness for Dick and I'm not about to change mind. I'm sure the haters aren't going to change their minds either.

I hope after reading Dick's posts on SS, Sludge and others, Dick-lovers will realize that the abrasive odious "character" was not strategy by reality.

But if we can say that loving family members or friends gives you a pass for really despicable behavior, let's let Mike Vick go, leave OJ Simpson alone and forgive all of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's supposed trespasses.

Yep, he won the game, but it wasn't "well deserved".

It wasn't a deserved win. If not for AP, he would've been evicted awhile ago.

But anyways, about his kids since that has been brought up. There has to be a reason why Daniele didn't speak to him for 5 out of the last 7 years. I like that quality that he loves his kids, but for me, it pales (sp) in comparison to what he did in the house. Eventually he attacked over half of the cast throughout the course of the season.

Are we putting Dick Donato in the same category as these people

Why wouldn't I lump Dick Danato in with other people in our society who have onboxiously disrespected & threatened others for their own sick enjoyment? People are giving Dick a pass because "he obviously loved his daughter". I'm sure that other "monsters" in our society would like the same blind faith.

We are calling Dick a monster?? I'm sorry but I am cracking up now. Remember "sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me" - from our childhood days. If I'm not mistaken, the tea on Jen's head was the only incident. Kinda enjoyed that myself.LOL

Archived