Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

Ginger, your avatar reminds me of something straight out of Clive Barker's imagination. Yikes.

I guess natural beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the picture is from Daniele's site, then I'm sure she likes it. I didn't realize it was from her actual site. So, no need to ask her what she thinks--I'm sure she wouldn't have posted a picture she didn't like.

I think Daniele has beautiful bone structure, and pretty eyes. In the picture Marty posted, that shows. But she also has an expression on her face in that picture that ruins it for me.

She was really pretty when she smiled and laughed. It's a shame she didn't do that more in the house. I liked her a lot in the beginning of the year, but her attitude caused me to dislike her more and more as the year went on; especially when she was a poor loser.

i didnt really like daniele at the beginning of the season... i think i was one of the few that really didnt care for her. but as time went on i found myself rooting for her because i saw how the rest of the house was with her...

but i still found her to be a whiny snotty brat. of course, sometimes i wonder if i rooted for her because i saw something in her that i saw in me so many years ago. we all have our moments...

Alexandria, I also enjoy you posting here, you are wise beyond your years, and I am sure you know that the world is not always sweetness and light, but I agree with you Daniele and Nick are darling together, and I have a feeling it will last between them, Nick is sooo smitten with her.

a few questions on housecalls were hard hitting. someone said they liked her but thought she was a little brat. none were really rude. i am a d&d fan, so i'm glad they weren't rude, like, calling her skank...because that made me ill. i listened to the whole housecalls and don't remember anyone calling her america's sweetheart; just that they like her...and lots of people do. she's also aware that lots of people don't like her. i've heard some people have been signing up to dani fan sites to then call her names. sad to me.

Does anyone ask any hard hitting questions of either Dick or Daniele? Or is it just the positive "D & D" questions that got through?

EdHill of Midseasonreplacements made an attempt at asking the Donatos some hard questions, with limited success. I think he mentioned the tapes were amusing in that her classic "whine" was featured prominently in several of her answers.

You can find the interview here: http://www.midseasonreplacements.com/wp/?p=4471

It sparked quite a huge controversy as people from various internet forums (even our very own Morty's!) came on board to express their opinions on the piece. I think it was up to over 300 comments at one point, which I think had to be culled down due to the pure silliness of the posts.

And I will make clear right now that I.Heart.EdHill! He the man. (and I've liked him for a very long time before all this BB stuff)

BTW, since we're on post preview, I can't go back to edit my previous post about EdHill's interview to tell you that the 350 or so comments were lost due to a lost post and inablility to restore from backup. But it is still a cool interview. :)

Thanks so much for the interview! Again, CBS swoops in to save D&D. What a couple of nut jobs...delusional nutjobs!

Space, thanks for that link, I added it to my 'favorites'...Ed Hill is so witty and hillarious :smilielol:!

OMG, Talker! Thanks for those pics! I always thought Dan's face reminded me of a monkey's face, when she smiled...Now I see that's not where the resemblance ends, LOL!!!

Archived