Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy those pics of Daniele are awesome, she is a beauthy!!!!!!!

Daniele on the other hand, when I explained that Morty can't be held responsible for what others thought, was very gracious about it... Very nice young lady... She apologized for taking so long and I sent Jessica and Eric's to them before I sent Daniele hers and she was the first to get it back to me, even though she is on the road, I know Eric and Jessica are too...

I loved the last question of her interview and Dani's answer

Q: Any final thoughts or anything you would like to say to people out there reading?

Daniele: Whether you love me or hate me, you

Yep I like that line too... She's a great person, and I am happy that all the stress finally was over and she gained weight... Very pretty girl...

I actually think that posting those unflattering pics of Daniele in such a huge way does nothing to deter me from what I think.

That is a bad picture, and seems to be the one everyone uses this particular pic to show their distaste of the girl, I think she played a great game, I love the pic of her and Nick kicking up thier heels, there is so much more out there than that nasty unflattering pic of her, I do not think there is a reason to have to go to such lengths to get a point accros. Love the pics of the river rafting, and having lived in oregon, you have the rivers right at hand, it is the most fun, and it looks like they have put the game behind them and are havin a blast!!!

Archived