Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought jen lost her retainer and instead of accusing people of taking it, she assumed she didn't pack it.

But still, not let her have a retainer and replace cancer sticks? Priorities, priorities

If they wouldn't replace a retainer or let her have her retainer, why did they give the HG's quarters for their drinking game?

edit:

I posted a My Space for Jen fans but I see they went private. It is full of disgusting stuff and horrid pictures of Dani and ugly people posting. I know there were a lot of complaints about the site.

I decided not to post the link.

Daniele is a beautiful girl and I haven't seen a bad picture of her.

Whether you like her or dislike her, she is lovely.

Daniele is a beautiful girl and I haven't seen a bad picture of her.

Whether you like her or dislike her, she is lovely.

Allow me to show you at least one

wk01_51.jpg

And I respect your right to think she is lovely but not everyone does, wether they like or dislike her.

I think she could be pretty if she didnt weigh 80 lbs

Yes I have seen that picture. I think on gingersnaps avatar. Not a good picture at all.

I still think she is very beautiful. I think Jen is beautiful also but not as much inner beauty.

Oh I disagree about Jen not having inner beauty. Sure she got mad about her OWN picture but she hardly ever talked trash about the other HG while in the game. Can't say that for most of the others though. To me that shows a lot of inner beauty!

i think anyone doing that same thing would take a bad picture. who could look pretty doing that?

i bet if Brad Pitt woke up Angelina Jolie by taking a pic of her as she yawned and had eye boogers...nobody would say "beautiful" (and no, i am comparing the two... just saying.... everyone has their good and bad days/pics)

just like jen took plenty of bad pics in the house but when she does professional pics, she actually looks pretty.

There are bad pictures of EVERY houseguests.

Jen is a member of a My Space that is really disgusting in they pictures the photoshopped of Daniele and the things they say about her. They had to make it private because I am sure there were a lot of complaints.

That is UGLY to me.

Yup after a summer of being treated the way she was i dont blame her now being a member of the myspace. Dick and Danielle said many a nasty things about her, and others. I am sure Dani is a member of Dick's myspace, still after he said he wanted to rape and strangle women

but to each their own

i've seen pictures of jen just as ugly, if not uglier and more alarming, than gingersnaps avatar. but i would never post them. jen and dani are beautiful young women. anyone can take a bad picture, especially in an action shot. i don't consider it fair to post them and use them as real examples of how they look.

thats true ^ well... i think with some makeup jen is pretty. i dont think she is too pretty naturally. but you are right about posting bad pics of people. but sometimes its hard for people to resist i guess. funny pics are one thing.. but mean pics are just mean.

Archived