Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

Jen had just as much right to be on BB as anyone else and to be treated with a modicum of respect. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe no one in BB history has ever been as vulgar and vile as Dick, so how would Jen know that there would be that type of abuse?

As to her not wanting Dick to touch her, I don't blame her. I wouldn't want him touching me either. Wow it's amazing that just because she said she didn't like sexual interaction she has issues with men. Could it possibly be that she hasn't met the right man yet? It could also be it wasn't the whole world's business.

I'll just bet if Daniele had been treated like Jen was, there would have been hell to pay. I also don't think the one abusing her would have their behavior condoned.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know they were calling it "issues" now, when a woman does not want to be touched by a certain man. This type of thinking sets women back many years.

Not sure why it can't be accepted for what it is; she preferred not to have that slimy scuzz ball touching her.

It is funny to me how one word is taken out of someones post and the picked apart. No one said anything about Jens issues making her not worthy of BB, nor did any one that I noticed say that it was a huge No NO that she didn't want to be touched by ED, Nor did any one say that she should be a claryvoient and know that there would be someone as brash and outspoken as Dick Donato, she would have no way of knowing any of that BUT, knowing the type of show that BB is you are saying by going on that show that you will be expecting the unexpected, and be ready for it, Just because Dick had a mouth on him and threw a lot of words around does not make him an abuser, that is something that some people feel he was, I am not one of those people and there are lots of folks out her that also do not think he is a big bad abuser. And if Jen has not met the right man yet that she wants to interact with sexually, that is a possibility as well ,as far as it not being any ones business but for the fact that she talked about it on a show called BB on national television I would not know that she felt the way she does and I would not be in speculation about it, it is all speculation, Maybe Dick was a first in vugarity, but not the last, if the show ever gets to the point that I think it has really crossed the line, then I will not continue to watch it. Daniele was not exactly welcomed with open arms, Jen jumped her sh*t right off the bat, did not even know her, had barely been in the house with her and started sayin she was a loser and a "BAD" person, while Daniele was not spoken to with harsh words, she was not treated in a nice way and certainly not with any respect that you say EVERYONE deserves. Jen said she is on the perpetually happy bus, and she never reacted as tho any of it bothered her, and of course she is back to living her life, so good for her, and if people want to come to this thread and make a comment or two, it is allowed after all!

Didn't know they were calling it "issues" now, when a woman does not want to be touched by a certain man. This type of thinking sets women back many years.

Not sure why it can't be accepted for what it is; she preferred not to have that slimy scuzz ball touching her.

No what I gleamed from Jen is that she has sexual issues with all men. She said on the feeds she doesn't like sex. I am just curious what happened in her life to make her feel that way.

My comment had nothing to do with Dick.

Just because Dick had a mouth on him and threw a lot of words around does not make him an abuser

I so disagree with this. Abuse isn't always physical.

and if people want to come to this thread and make a comment or two, it is allowed after all!

I agree with this, and that includes everyone's comments and opinions on this board, yes?

How can anyone think that there was no chance of being verbally attacked by ANY degree on BB, after Howie ( IDIOT ) pulled all his stuff on April, in particular ?!

At least Dick had the "guts"* to pick on both sexes, not just wuss out like that dope Howie.

And before it's even mentioned, if someone REALLY went on that, or ANY show ( run before )

without watching a season or more to get a feel for it is a total knucklehead !!

IMO, Jen "started"* it with Daniele because she was jealous of Daniele ~ Jen had "it" for Nick and he for Daniele.

( * for lack of a better term )

At least Dick had the "guts"* to pick on both sexes,

Why is it when Dick speaks his mind he has guts but when Jen does it she is nasty? From the way i see it she didnt say anyting that wasnt true. She didnt want Dick to touch her, she didnt threaten physical harm. She told Dani to her face that she thought she was a cheater (on her BF) which she was. Dani knew what type of show she was coming on. If she didnt want to be called a cheat maybe she shouldnt have come on the show and talked about her boyfriend and then basically dump him for some guy she knew for 2 seconds.

duh, of couse that includes EVERYONES OPINIONS, who said otherwise, and who said anything about physical abuse ??? I am saying 100% that I do not think Dick is an abuser, he said a bunch of nasty stuff to get under peoples skin and that is it, if Jen felt abused she should have cried screamed, thrown a fit and told the shows producers that she was not takin it and to do something, and I do not believe for one minute she did any of that, she smiled and said no one can upset her cause she is perpetually on the happy bus, so the fact remains that Jen Johnson went on the BB show of her own free will , there is no proof that she suffered any abuse at the hands of anyone. And it just soooo underwhelms me that when I said that just because Dick threw a few crappy words around to push peoples buttons that does not make him an abuser, was physical abuse mentioned anywhere or refered to as the only form of abuse in my post?? I did not say that ED is an abuser in the physical sense, but I did say that in my opinion he is not any kind of an abuser, that includes for me verbal and or physical, just because the words are said does not make them abusive, I think that the abused person syndrome results out of many yrs of verbal and physical abuse, and there are people out there that are true abuses, Dick in my mind is not one of them.What some people think is abusive to me is just word s and you coulda screamed them to me all day long in that scenerio of BB8 and I would not have felt threatend or abused.

duh, since we're including EVERYONE'S OPINIONS, I do happen to think that was verbal abuse.

(and I don't believe I said anything in my post about you mentioning physical abuse in yours, FatCat -- what's all that about?)

Why is it when Dick speaks his mind he has guts but when Jen does it she is nasty? From the way i see it she didnt say anyting that wasnt true. She didnt want Dick to touch her, she didnt threaten physical harm. She told Dani to her face that she thought she was a cheater (on her BF) which she was. Dani knew what type of show she was coming on. If she didnt want to be called a cheat maybe she shouldnt have come on the show and talked about her boyfriend and then basically dump him for some guy she knew for 2 seconds.

Again, not getting my point.

First of all I never said, and don't recall anyone saying Jen was nasty for speaking her mind. I believe someone said her pictures/poses were "nasty"

The POINT was that JEN screwed herself as far as Dick goes back in the oily gunk comp & her handling of it.

The only reason I mentioned Dani in my previous post was to say add his distaste for Jen from the gunk comp to the stuff she said about Dani and you have a pissed off Dick.

And JEN started "it" right from the jump with being jealous of Daniele about Nick preferring Dani to Jen.

My post was NOT about what Jen said to or about Daniele.

As far as the guts comment, this too has NOTHING to do with Jen and what she has or has not said.

I was merely pointing out that ANYONE who goes onto BB, especially after Howie verbally attacked WOMEN, has to know there's that risk involved or they are just plain stupid !!

The guts comment was more to point out that Dick wasn't only "picking on girls" like that coward Howie.

Whoever said it was right.....some people just love to twist words or posts and try to make them about something or someone other than its original meaning.

And IMO, if Dick was capable of being a "physical abuser" there is no way he would have been able to have kept a lid on it, especially given how he "hated" Jen, let alone hold it in all summer.

let me repeat again that Daniele did not break up with her boyfriend on tv, and not for a guy who she had only known for 2 seconds, she was already in the process of them seperating and breaking up brecause hse had supported him for about 8 months as he did not have a job, when she went on the BB show he was moving in with his mother, and Daniele said she had no idea where she was going when the show was over.

She met Nick, he really liked her a lot and you could tell that right from the beginning, she did a really good job I think in not just going all out diggin on him, although she spent a lot of time with him, and I think that was a bad move on her part.

As far as Jen calling Daniele out, not, Jen was hot to trot for Nick immeadiately if not sooner and when she saw that he was gone for Daniele she was sooooo jealous it was eating her alive and she was rude to Daniele because of that, that is all she had to hold against her, AND the fact that she is ED's daughter, Jen is a self-righteous, bratty snob, who had no MIND to speak, I am tellin ya, no one is home at that house.

Now Jen may not have whined as much as Daniele, but she was way more vindictive, and made plenty of asinine threats of her own, just like the one where she said if Nick was in the room with Daniele she was puttin his ass up, she was there just to try and further her career, and could have cared less about anything else but getting camera time. She just wished she coulda had Nick, if he woulda given her a play she sooo would've jumped on that.

Daniele was not even a cheater, she spoke of Chris as someone that she did care for deeply but that they were at the end of their road, what show were some of you watchin???

I think Daniele tried really hard not to fall for Nick, but you cannot always choose who crosses your path when love comes your way. Jen may have made some vapid comment to daniele about her so called boyfriend out of her blind jealousy, but that is about it, not much that ever came out of Jens mouth would I consider speakin her mind, Jen is a cream puff,plz!

Wow! I didn't realize that you guys were still here. I stopped coming to BB after the show ended and have been over at Survivor and now TAR. I just dropped in and was pleasantly surprised. I have to agree with Fatcat (I think), Jen did mention during the show problems with sex and I remember at the time thinking that there was more to it than she was saying and I do hope that she finds a way to deal with it so she can move on in that area of her life

I don't mind the pictures, but I just kind of feel that Jen has contradicted herself in words and actions and it makes it harder and harder to understand what she is really all about. I do not, and did not, think that she was ever afraid of Dick. She almost, at times, seemed to enjoy the attention that he gave her, however negative it was.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20053230,00.html

Dick said really disgusting things to you but it seemed that he was never penalized. Do you think that was fair?

Um, no, I don't think that it was fair. I think that it obviously made good television and that's why it was used. I don't know what to say is fair, I'm definitely normally a fair person

I felt she was too full of herself as I've said before and all the strutting around really made me feel she was there for attention. :notworthy:

What did Big Brother say to you when you told them you were fearing for your life?

They said that everything is always under control and that nothing would happen to me and so not to be scared.

Proving the point that if you are TRULY in fear you'd leave, not matter what.

Or your an idiot for staying.....

I felt she was too full of herself as I've said before and all the strutting around really made me feel she was there for attention.

That about describes Jen and every reality TV contestant. Why else go on TV and have your life taped 24/7?

JustMe... very interesting read in the Jen article. Guess she must have felt enough reassurance from the producers that everything would be ok, but it seems to me that they were again protecting the golden boy. I mean, if any other contestant acted that way and had those issues brought up, I am sure they would have been tossed off the show. I have to wonder if this is just Allison Grodner's special brand of incompetence... I don't think Shapiro would have allowed it.

Jen certainly did not respond or act in any way bothered by all that was going on, the most worked up I saw her was in the ciggy incident when she found out that after her bashing up the cigs they were gonna replace them for ED, then she want crazy because she hated the fact that her little display in the name of non smoking backfired, what a spoiled brat, not every one can be as cool and politically correct as you Jen,WHATEVER, it is a big beautiful world and it takes all kinds of people to be apart of this world, and I really think she and others could be a little less condeming and a little more giving as human beings. If Jen had not shown herself to be a very one-side self absorbed individule I would not be on her case right now posting on a little board out here in cyber world.

The only reason Jen changed her story about Dick when she got out of the house was because she saw she could get more attention by saying she feared Dick.

When she left the house she did not fear him at all. She slept in the same room with him every night in the house and never had any fear.

When she got out all these reporters got to her and they were asking her about Dick this and Dick that and was she afraid???

In Jen's world changing her story and saying she was afraid of Dick after all was a way to get more attention.

As we all know with Jen.... It is all about attention.

Archived