Erics Money Question

yadayadayada

why not?

ap task was bonus money

eric total earnings is 49k

it be under the table money then :food-smiley-005:

I doubt it that was not a task just the vote .

There's no extra incentive, I watched BB Exec Producer, Allison Grodner on Housecalls and she basically said it was in his contract to do his best to fulfill the AP duties if he didn't want to forfeit the money he earned..

Eric looked absolutely sick to his stomach when they started to talk about the AP. He got off easy, they showed that AP was entertaining. They didn't mention that he got paid for his actions, so I wonder what the HG's reaction was to that.

I'm glad they DIDN'T show the clips of Eric giving Jess the Woobie, or him having the task to kiss Jessica. Those would have put Eric in a position during the show, that could not have quickly been resolved.

that was pure bull they didnt show it. they had no problem putting ericka a cbs employeee out there last year why not jess

They didn't mention that he got paid for his actions, so I wonder what the HG's reaction was to that.

I was thinking the same thing - I think some may be kind of annoyed that he got paid for it. He really does care for Jess - I just don't think she feels as strongly for him...hopefully he won't get his little heart broken.

he told everyone

Why should the other HGs give a fig if he got paid????? ALL the other BBs around the world let their VIEWERS vote people out of the house.

He only got paid for every FIVE times he did what we wanted, including convincing the other HGs to do our bidding. If they hadn't nominated or voted for who we wanted, he didn't get paid, so even though they had no idea he was AP, they still had a choice whether to follow his lead or not. Eric earned that money and no one, even Eric, really has anything to complain about because you are supposed to expect the unexpected.

Eric's game wasn't RUINED by being AP, just changed. If it had gone as in seasons past with the LNC getting rid of all the "Bad People," then he'd at best be in second next to Jessica, 'cuz she's the only one of them that could win comps.

Being AP did hurt his game because he was able to convince Jess to keep in the people who wanted to take him out, but it hurt Jessica's more. While I feel for Jess because her budding "relationship" with Eric was why she saved the Donatos, I don't think she has any reason to complain since she watches the show and knows that showmances weaken your game.

Archived