Dick - Winner Of Big Brother 8

CeCiMom

This site has soooo uch more class than Survivor Scuks, I really did not like how everyone tries to one up each other on the f-word, not necessary.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cant really win what the producers, Eric and America gave you.

You might as well call Dick a triple because he was set up in the BB game on 3rd base with Dani, Eric (America), and the producers on his side basically the whole game and then thought he actually hit a triple.

This site has soooo uch more class than Survivor Scuks, I really did not like how everyone tries to one up each other on the f-word, not necessary.

I was reading over there last night, and OMG, I am by no means a prude, but some of those posters are pretty angry people. The things they had to say were much worse than anything I've ever heard out of Dick's mouth. It's funny people don't see that irony. :animated_scratchchin:

I wonder why Dick, himself, talked (on the feeds) about being arrested multiple times, and at least one DUI, then? Sounds like he is backtracking or something, to me.

There has been a false record posted where it states he's been arrested for domestic violence, among other things.

If some idiot is willing to go through all the trouble to make up such stuff, one has to wonder how much MORE was added/doctored.

Speaking for myself, I certainly would take him to task for the DUI but, as far as the other arrests perhaps they were non-issue arrests ( for lack of a better term ) ~ and/or dropped

I was arrested when I was 22 ( over 20 yrs ago ) for driving on a suspended lic. Even though my charges were dropped and I was able to PROVE to the court that I was not notified of a suspension until weeks AFTER my arrest, my "arrest" is still on "my record". TPTB didn't put a note in there saying, "oops that was the state's bad, they were backed up in paperwork and never notified arrestee."

was arrested when I was 22 ( over 20 yrs ago ) for driving on a suspended lic. Even though my charges were dropped and I was able to PROVE to the court that I was not notified of a suspension until weeks AFTER my arrest, my "arrest" is still on "my record". TPTB didn't put a note in there saying, "oops that was the state's bad, they were backed up in paperwork and never notified arrestee."

If you got it expunged it would not be on your record which I would have got them to do if I had been you.

If you got it expunged it would not be on your record which I would have got them to do if I had been you.

At 22, I didn't know you could do that and can guess there is no way I could have afforded a lawyer to get it handled. I dont know where your from but, the part of Fla I'm in there is no "got them to do it" unless your Daddy's got money.

And to be frank, I couldn't care less about it being there. ( Obviously )

And to just me:

I have already went over this in a few threads - and in one, posted directly to you about it.

In the Dick - HOH final week topic on 9/18 in response to your post at 1:32 pm ( #288 )

I posted this at 2:13 pm ( #310 )

Justme:

That record IS fake.....Dick's mom's last name is not Donato, he and Daniele even mentioned it a few days ago

The kid that originally made/posted that made a point ( & the mistake ) of saying he KNOWS it's the correct Richard Donato because the site ( bought ) he got it from listed relatives ( as a form of proof per se )

In another thread, a lot of posters made a valid point, IF it were true it would more than likely be on the smoking gun web site like many other "celebrity" * records. SG even has Janelle's on their site.

( * for lack of a better term )

At 2:56 pm ( # 322) you posted in that thread again.

I can't imagine how you missed my post.

I hope that's clear enough

I didn't miss your post...but they're only words on a fan forum.

Again, unless you have something that shows it isn't accurate (or you know Dick personally [God help you]), then we can't know for certain. Tell me where you got your info (links/whatever) and I'll decide for myself, thanks -- and if it seems valid, then fine, I'll go with that. Just because something's posted on a forum, doesn't make it so.

(and please don't tell me Dick said it was fake over on SS. It's just a username -- could be anyone. Actually, I'm surprised with all the people at SS who believe it's Dick).

What I have seen that's accurate is video of Dick saying he's been in jail, many jails -- numerous times, including DUI. So that's one for the other side of the debate. As I said, could be fake...or maybe not.

But if you're truly tired of trying to convince me otherwise, just ignore my post. Does it really matter to you if I think any less of Dick than I already do?

hmmm..

at the beginning of the season the HG asked dick why he spelled Evel with an e and not an i... he told them that when he signed up at a "certain" website "EvilDick" had already been taken... so he then spelled it "EvelDick" and it took. he has been a member there for a few years.

well... i am just going by the info at hand..... dick said he has been posting at sucks for a number of years.... and the screenname EvelDick (if you look at the profile) registered 8/07/2002 he had also said how the spelling of evel came about...

soooo i am figuring.. (common sense) that it is indeed the real dick that posted that post over there.

ORRRRR it could totally be some random wanna-be dick that has been stalking him for 6 years waiting for this day to come.. waiting for the day the real dick won BB... and then BAM! his time comes! the real dick gets on BB!!! so the fake dick lays in waiting.. doesnt post under his sucks account all summer.. and as soon as the real dick wins.. the fake dick makes his move and writes a post that then causes madness all over the internet!

nahhhh.. it was the real evel dick!

ORRRRR it could totally be some random wanna-be dick that has been stalking him for 6 years waiting for this day to come.. waiting for the day the real dick won BB... and then BAM! his time comes! the real dick gets on BB!!! so the fake dick lays in waiting.. doesnt post under his sucks account all summer.. and as soon as the real dick wins.. the fake dick makes his move and writes a post that then causes madness all over the internet!

:smilielol:

$10 bucks says they STILL don't get it......... :bangin:

Archived