Future Allstars

northeast

Pick one duo  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which pair would you like to see in a future BB Allstar season?

• Dick & Eric
    • Daniele & Jess
    • Zach & Jameka
    • Dick & Daniele
    • Eric & Jess
    • Dick & Jess
    • Daniele & Eric

I would like to see Eric & Jessica on a future Allstars to see how they would do without AP interfering witht their game.

I know alot of folks will say D&D but I feel we have seen enough of them already, and I think they would have such huge targets on their back in an allstar season that one or both of them would be sent home right off the bat.

I don't want to see any of them return...none are All Stars in my opinion.

eric doesnt deserve to be on allstars

i say keep the pair of d/d but both deserve allstar over any

I would say, Eric, Dick and Danielle, but if it were two I would have to say Eric and Dick.

I really do feel Eric would be dominating this game if he weren't AP and Dick and Dani would have never seen the final two were he able to make his own choices. I say give Eric a chance to play his own game.

I don't want to see any of them return...none are All Stars in my opinion.

If Marcelleas, Chicken George, Boogie (What did he actually do in his own season?), Diane (Again, I really don't know what she did, but she looks like she did something), Erika and Howie got on than I will definitely say Dick, Eric and Dani have to get on.

I voted for Dick and Eric, to let Eric play his own game, and see how Dick does with different people.

Someone said some of the BB8 people aren't Allstar material. True, but Allstar isn't always about who had the most 'allstar power', but usually popularity. Look at BB7.

Though Kaysar never played a great game, I don't think anyone can deny he made one of the best plays in Big Brother ever. But then he let go of the damn button. Was anyone else screaming at him not to let go of that button?

Archived