Tuesday, September 18th

JFetch

wow...eric is an actor/model, too?

and zach?????

Eric is an improv actor, and owns a theater company. Zach has been on a few shows, like Style Court.

What's funny about Kail's website is that she has mostly pictures from when she was younger on there.

Question regarding live feeds this afternoon. Will they have them or will they be getting ready for the show tonight?

I was looking forward to live up-dates this afternoon.

I was thinking maybe Sowtime would add the BB8 After Dark to their on demand, I think they should for a while any way.

yes, because I have erased most of my AD 's so I wuld like to go back and watch when there were way more people left in and we could see things we did not see ther first time around, I have the DVR'S of the last four CBS shows, and the one where Dustin got evicted, so I can re-watch for a while,lol

I totally disagree - I don't like the final two. Why the other HG didn't split these two up from the very beginning, I will never understand.

I hope that Dick wins. Even though Dani won more comps and probably played the better game overall - His imidation skills were what kept them in the game and got them to the finals.

I think we are done with the live feeds. I am sad.

They have more to get ready for tonights show, including rehearsal forthe D's.

(as in how to walk out of the house, etc....)

I wish we could see the prep work. I'll bet D&D are really excited to be

going OUT! For good! Home at last!

I have the DVR'S of the last four CBS shows, and the one where Dustin got evicted, so I can re-watch for a while,lol

I've kept the entire season and will put it on dvd, just cause I'm like that :animated_bouncy:

Hi brat greet022.gif welcome to Morty's.

So they are saying over at the BBQ that there will be a special live feed guest video chat tomorrow & that we will be happy over who it is. Are they talking about 'the" live feeds? If so who in the hail is it & what time will the chat be on? Anybody got any info? splain... share it if ya got it :grin2:

(sorry if this has been asked/answered before but I haven't seen it)

Archived