Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was my first year watching BB and I got hooked after seeing Dick. My sister was visiting and got me to watch and then I watched Showtime every night. I wish I had found this site sooner.

I will miss my fix each evening as well. :animated_wave:

I am torn with how Zach will vote. I think he saw at the last HOH comp

when him and Dick stood in that cold water for 8 hours that Dick was

a good competitor. I even saw a little bit of concern from him about Dick

towards the end.

Then again, he sort of had a friendship with Dani (in his own mind), but

Dani was really mean about him behind his back. If any of the jury members

brought it to his attention that Dani repeatedly said Zach drove her crazy, I can see

Zach throwing his vote to Dick.

It this has been said I am sorry for the repeat. Wouldn't it be funny if the jury had ask the "hard" questions of Dani to make her feel like Dick was going to win just so they could "get" him by giving the money to Dani. Him and his "You are safe this week" or his "You are going home" - let him feel so sure of a win and then getting their revenge by voting 7-0 Dani. I would laugh sooo hard at his expression. I have a a lot of fun this year - thanks to all.

GO Dani!!!!!

Well, I gave my 10 for Dani. I can not imagine living with Dick for a dad. She comes across as abused and just once I would like to see her be a winner.

Go Dani

CeCimom....... :animated_rotfl: pace yourself ...you're gonna need a nap :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl: I guess you know me pretty well... just woke up!!! :lol:

4 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES TIL BB8 SEASON FINALE!!!

p.s. thanks for the last update lala :) Anyone that wants to join in with me, in the count down, is more than welcome. :party_smilie:

Anyone else have an idea on who they think will say they 'called' it first?

lala.... i think zach might just say he called it. during Jessica's 2nd HOH before he got nominated, he was up in the hoh room and he was telling eric "something is not right about you. i cant put my finger on it, but something is off about you." (or something like that)

so he just might want to think he was onto eric.

Hello All - this is my first post. I would think that when the HG's went to the Jury House AC would have become common knowledge. I don't know how well they edit the information that flows into them from the show; but with all that time, free flowing alcohol :food-smiley-005: , and things to talk about, Eric's little secret would have to come out...but again I could be wrong

As far as who get's the big bucks does not have much importance for me. IMHO Since it's father & daughter some of it may change hands anyway.

Take care,

Gene

Archived