Monday, September 17th

Fatcat

Well I must say that the house is much livlier tonight and I am happy to see the levity between D&D, she must've come to terms with the fact that they are both winners and has quit worrying about what the jury thinks or has said to her or insinuated, I think the talk Dick gave her helped. YAY! Happy to see her lighten up GAWD!!!! :smitten:

Mexikat, the post is from the perspective of the jurors. A question was asked about what they possibly could have against her.

Daniele was not responsible for Dick's comments every time but sometimes she would egg him on. The spider under the bible was something they both did and snickered and giggled (sniggled) about. Much of her poor me routine was just strategy, she admitted it in a DR that recently aired. She liked him going off on the HG. She is not responsible for his actions but she should be held responsible for her own.

^ yeah... i never heard of that until yesterday. i am thinking maybe its an exaggeration of what happened. from what i remember, they saw a spider and went after it trying to kill it... and it ended up falling on jamekas bed or belongs?

now people are saying that they placed it under her bible. :dontgetit: but i dont know.. i didnt actually see any of it go on, i just remember the feeds afterwards and what was said about it. on the feeds i never heard anything about a spider being under her bible

You're right fizz... it wasn't her bible, it was her bed. But, Daniele did in fact think it was hilarious that she managed to get it underneath Jameka's bed, instead of her own.

I agree... putting it under her bible would have been a personal affront to Jameka. Putting it under her bed was mean spirited but, it could have been anyone's bed and they would have tossed/shoved/schooched it under there... :animated_rotfl: Ewww get it away from me, get it away from me. (That's how I would have handled it... :lol: )

We're talking about a dead spider right? With all the bugs in that house, whats the big deal!?? The jury needs to get over itself. Why don't they just blame everything on the Donatos now? I'm sure Dick financed Michael Vick's dog fighting operation, paid off the people at the Power of Ten to make sure Amber didn't win big bucks, were soley responsible for Dustin and Joe's bout with STD's, gave Bill Belichick the idea to steal opponents signals, put additives in the turkey borger to boost Jen's weight gain, drugged Jessica's beer so she slept all the time and was obviously out of her mind when she was awake, thus making her susceptible to Eric's advances and worst of all, Dick is the one who left the messy socks and blamed it on Eric.

noo.. they said it was dead.. and jameka was saying "i dont care that it was dead.. i dont like spiders, dead or not"

ps.. i would have to side with jameka on that.. i hate spiders.. my sisters use to kill em with a shoe and then chase me around the house with the shoe.. :furious3: i still hate those b*tches for that.. its not funny. :lookaround: but thats just me.... and jameka.

They just told her it was dead. After, she overheard them talking and giggling about what they did... they tried to cover their "deed" by, telling her it was dead. But, it wasn't. just an fyi

OK, I know its not funny because fears are fears (birds are mine) but this is really making me laugh this morning. My big tough son would be scared too if someone chased him with the shoe that killed the spider. Maybe they thought it was dead, those little buggers can curl up and playpossum with the best of them.

sAni_spider.gif <--- even this guy creeps me out..

how big was the spider under her bed i wonder? with all the crap in that bedroom i am suprised anyone saw any spider unless it was on the wall. they piled all their belongings under the bed.... i would be afraid to pull things out... for fear of spiders or ants or other creepy crawlies... yick..

Ohhhh I know... can you imagine having to live in house that is infested with ants like they were this summer? Makes me itch just thinking about it!!!

It was me who said that about the spider under the bible. Sorry, my bad. I remember D & D talking about putting it in her bible and thought that's where it ended up. I too am deathly afraid of spiders, regardless of the size.

Thanks for clearing it up that it was under her bed and that they were laughing about it. Personally I would have held that against them in the voting also

Did anyone else notice that right before Showtime aired, Dick and Daniele were called into the DR? Whatever transpired in theremade a big difference, imo. You could tell by the way D & D kept talking to the showtime audience and making comments and thanking them. I would have loved being a fly on the wall in the Diary room.

From reading today's live feed reports: Dick said he was a finalist for season 5 and he and Dani were both finalists for seasons 6...I wonder if BB had first considered using their family "twist" for season 6...hmmm

I know there was a convo between Dani and Dick some time back where Dick started talking about Shapiro and Dani quickly shut him down, maybe D&D's appearance on this year's show was put on hold from a couple of years ago from back when Shapiro was in charge... :sherlock:

Did anyone else notice that right before Showtime aired, Dick and Daniele were called into the DR? Whatever transpired in theremade a big difference, imo. You could tell by the way D & D kept talking to the showtime audience and making comments and thanking them. I would have loved being a fly on the wall in the Diary room.

D and D were talking about how they sorta got in trouble for talking about how lame Shotoo must be and the people who were watching must be so bored. From what I saw, it seems they were told to stop talking bad about Shotoo.

Archived