Oj Simpson Arrested And Charged With Armed Robbery

Marty

Because OJ already knows who/where the killer is.......in the MIRROR

*gasps* the Candyman!!!!

..........sorry, I couldn't resist, I just finished watching the movie and it was so fitting =/ *sigh* that man/monster is so sexy, he can come out of my mirror any day! His deep voice creeps me out though...

Oh no Yath, I wasn't joking. I think he is a very scary man, seriously. His boldness and arrogance about the first murders makes me really believe he is capable of anything. I don't know if I'd go through with a complaint against him either.

*gasps* the Candyman!!!!

..........sorry, I couldn't resist, I just finished watching the movie and it was so fitting =/ *sigh* that man/monster is so sexy, he can come out of my mirror any day! His deep voice creeps me out though...

I'm in the dark on this one.....

what movie ?

what man/monster is so sexy ?

what I heard on the reports was that he could get up to 30 years for these crimes combined... the audio tape sounded like a robbery to me(regardless if it was his stuff or not, there are legal ways to go about this kindof thing), MF this and get up against the wall, you cant steal my S**, get up against the wall MF...on and on

From MSNBC:

"He was being held without bail Tuesday in Clark County Detention Center on six felonies, including two counts of robbery with use of a deadly weapon. One of the men arrested with Simpson in the case, Walter Alexander, said Tuesday that Simpson may have been tricked because another memorabilia dealer who tipped him off also recorded everything on tape.

:food-smiley-005:

He's gonna walk on all of this...

Yup King, he will.

The prosecution have SO screwed this up; in their zeal to put OJ away, and satisfy public lust for revenge, they are manufacturing all kinds of trumped-up charges (like kidnapping????).

Hey, I'm the first to say I find OJ despicable, and if there were a legitimate basis on which to lock him up for a very long time, it would be just fine with me.

But this nonsense??

I'm thinking set up from the get go...

I was watching Nancy Grace (we have a love/hate relationship) the other day and I couldn't belive they had Kato on.... Marcia Clark and her monster makeover was in the courtroom... The creepy goldman dude was lurking around...

Some of these people need to move on already...

And when I say "these people" I exclude the Brown family... They are the only ones who have kept their dignity throught the whole thing... I feel bad for them to have to see all this OJ stuff...

No disrespect intended but:

==== Intentionally restraining another person without having the legal right to do so. It's not necessary that physical force be used; threats or a show of apparent authority are sufficient. False imprisonment is a misdemeanor and a tort (a civil wrong). If the perpetrator confines the victim for a substantial period of time (or moves him a significant distance) in order to commit a felony, the false imprisonment may become a kidnapping. People who are arrested and get the charges dropped, or are later acquitted, often think that they can sue the arresting officer for false imprisonment (also known as false arrest). These lawsuits rarely succeed: As long as the officer had probable cause to arrest the person, the officer will not be liable for a false arrest, even if it turns out later that the information the officer relied upon was incorrect. =====

IMO, I believe the above does apply in his most recent actions

edit to add: On board with disliking Nancy Grace......I don't know whats worse ~ her voice, attitude or hair

Well..... don't agree that OJ is going to get off. They do have a lot of REAL evidence and the tapes were very incriminating. They have witnesses and the guns. I think he is going to serve some jail time.

It gets so old (especially in Ca.) when people are so quick to jump on law enforcement and the prosecutors. In these parts you can kill and maim and most likely you will get off because the juries opinions are tainted against law enforcement and those trying to put them behind bars. If you are an average Joe you go to jail but if you are in entertainment you most likely get off. It is just sooooooo frustrating.

sCh_copcar.gif

don't agree that OJ is going to get off. They do have a lot of REAL evidence and the tapes were very incriminating. They have witnesses and the guns. I think he is going to serve some jail time.

From your mouth to a jury's ears! I hope they will see fit to give him at least SOME kind of jail time. Whether the stuff he was trying to get back really belonged to him legally or not, there are civilized ways to do that - and it doesn't include getting a group to go in with guns blazin' terrorizing people.

It gets so old (especially in Ca.) when people are so quick to jump on law enforcement and the prosecutors

Agreed Marty, and I wasn't doing that.

Look, everyone has theories, but we won't know for a while which charges will stick and which will be tossed out.

And the problem for the prosecution is that if some charges are dropped because they're not considered credible, then the credibility of other charges becomes open to question.

Archived