So Who Is All Trying Out For Big Brother 9?

REZEVILGB13

i for one and DONE with Big Brother and if i was asked to audition again by the producers i would tell them no and why. i don't want to be associated with the likes of Dick and Danielle and being able to do the things Dick did in the house and not get repremanded for it. it baffles me how America can be so sadistic!

I would love to apply and get accepted to BB but I doubt that they would want a 50 year old diabetic lady in the house. But I will tell you this. If I were in the house this season, I would not have taken Dick's crap. Just ask my husband and 2 grown sons one of which is 6'7" tall! I would probably have hit Dick upside the head with a frying pan.

I really do wish BB was on years earlier.

"An interview...with Kail confirms that she felt she got screwed over by this season's production (AP and all). "

Kail got screwed by getting into a too big alliance with Nick for a member. She messed up her own game. Then when it all went to pieces she just rolled over and let it all happen. Fight damn it!

Like you Erin I am Canadian so I am out of luck. I would love to try it though, mind you I don't realy have Jen's body (I'm 41 and a mother), but I still really wish they would open it up to us is Canada.

I wish they'd bring in more people who actually know what Big Brother is. I find people like Carol a disgrace to the game. One thing I actually liked about Kail was the fact that she at least watched Big Brother in the past. I rather have more fans of the game in the game rather than those who pop in tapes a few hours before they are taken in the house like Zach.

I totally want to apply for the show.

I expressed the interest on my website at the bottom.

BTW: there was one last update from CBS today.

Dick says thanks.

check it out:

CBS BB8 Mobile Updates

I so would love to be on the show.

And to answer someone else question about who applied and who didn't this season. I believe that jessica and dustin were the only two people that didn't apply for the show. jessica was pulled in due to carol writing her name down on the application. and dustin was pulled in for the same reason for joe. or at least that's what i heard on the feeds straight from both of their mouths.

Archived