Saturday, September 15th

CeCiMom

:animated_wave: Did anyone watch BB showtime last night and notice Daniele slept through the show and Dick was alone. I have a feeling she was mad at him or BB for some reason.

yeah, i stopped my nightly DVR recordings, so, is there any reason now to keep the feeds?

Isn't there going to be some HG interviews (or something?) on the feeds after the finale. I can't remember what but I know I read something (more than the feed rerun) is going to be on there.

anyone remember on BB6 they gave the final2 a puzzle to do? something to fill the time... it was like a 500 or 1000 piece puzzle. they would sit there doing the puzzle with not a word spoken. it was very boring.

Did anyone watch BB showtime last night and notice Daniele slept through the show and Dick was alone. I have a feeling she was mad at him or BB for some reason.

No they had a nice dinner they both cooked and I think sleeping at night might be a nice thing. Things must be very boring around there.

anyone remember on BB6 they gave the final2 a puzzle to do? something to fill the time... it was like a 500 or 1000 piece puzzle. they would sit there doing the puzzle with not a word spoken. it was very boring.

I just read that BB gave Dick a bunch of board games last night, but Daniele had already gone to bed, so Dick didn't have anyone to play them with. :(

Poor BB, I know they were hoping that the Donatos would use this time to bond more and talk reconciliation. What better ending to the fairy tale could there be. There's still time for them to talk about the subject this weekend. I mean, its not like they're going to spend the next few days just trashing the people who are gone, what's the point?

I am thinking it is going to be very boring. They may have some talk after the roundtable today but other then that boooooooooring.

Good weekend for me to go out of town and have fun!

They haven't played any of the games yet because Dani was already sleeping last night when Dick got them.

They don't show us the questions right? I'm 99.9999999% sure they don't.

I think I read that each previous HG gets to ask one question of each of the finalists, is that true? I thought they were allowed as many as the session could fit, and they only SHOWED US one question. Anyone know?

I think they should show the jury questions as entire episode. That would be perfect.

BBAD was veeerrryyy boring last nite, I do not think Daniele was mad at BB or ED, they have some almost 3 months in that house talking every day strategizing, planning, Jedi training, it is all rather Anti-climatic at this point, there is not much left to talk about. I guess Dicks celebrating had kept Daniele up the night before and they were bickering some thru the day, she was grumpy. She also tends to be a bit defensive, but they didn't let anything get out of hand and since they do not want to talk a lot about their life outside the house, they bash the other guests and talk about the game, they have today to get thru, Sun, Mon, all with that big house and no one but each other, it has to be really hard, I know Dick is exasperated with Daniele in some ways, and she him, so they are doing good not to go for the jugular, I would hate to see them say anything they would regret later after making it this far in their relationship. Food for thought.

i have turned my feed on since tuesday hoh comp. i see no point to

:animated_wave: Can they talk about their lives outside the house? I was under the impression they couldn't say much about it. I would love to hear more about their plans once they leave the house. Dick mentioned Daniele was going to MN and she didn't look very happy that he said that. Did anyone notice? I've heard Dick talk about going to Dublin and NY.

I just though it odd last night that she slept through Showtime and woke up when it was over.

She is sooo over having to stay the last week that I think she is sleeping the time away, she abviously is very impatient at this point. I saw ED biting his tongue last night when she was getting testy, I think I would go a lttle bonkers myself.

Archived