Weight Gain

kiddyhouse

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've also notice the last 2 nights how much better she looks. Dani read these post about how good u look and believe them. Don't look at the scales. I am very impressed that all the posters have had something positive to say and not about the game.

that house put some weight on all of them. plus bb was not as rough with slop this year as last

I was watching Episode 1 again last night (You Tube), and noticed that Amber looked thinner when she entered. It's got to be difficult when you're stuck inside a house with not much to do other than talk, eat, sun bathe, eat, talk... I remember in seasons past how HG lost weight ...wonder if anyone did this time round?

I remember at the beginning of the season wondering why people seemed to think she was pretty ... and by the end of the season commenting on how pretty she was (well, no her attitude, but her looks). This explains the big difference in my perception.

I heard almost all hg gain weight (all seasons) as there's not much to do in there but eat .

Re: Daniele, I couldn't decide if she put on weight or I just forgot what she looked like 2 1/2 mos. ago. I agree she does look better and I wonder if she did put on weight how her clothes still fit her so well?

I also hope she can keep it on. It looks good on her.

I noticed last night too that Dani looks like she's gained a little weight. It looks good on her and she should keep it up. Even her hair looks healthier!

Thanks again JEDI for posting those pictures. I remember how sickly Daniele looked at the beginning of the season, but like others have commented... she looks awesome now. I thought she was a pretty girl to start with, just too dang skinny. Keep it on Dani, it looks fantastic on ya!

Daniele looks so much better.

About weight gain --- I've gained weight too... Snacking with the bb houseguests watching Showtime AD. Problem is, I was fat to begin with..

Archived