Howie Loves Himself / The Whack Shack

GENE1970

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627
Yeah, the twist means they can't really hook up w/ anyone there - since they're either there w/ someone or the one they might hook up w/ is there w/ their main squeeze.  What's a poor, horny, red-blooded frat-boy dumbass like Howie to do???

I think Howie is a "pair" unto himself :!:

:o Didn't Scott fromm BB5 kind of do the same thing? I remember watching the feeds and it seemed like his hand was always on his "privates" even in his sleep..........

~Finfer~

Everyone pleases themselves. I don't think anyone could go 3 months without

Yeah, but a decidedly few do it in a room full of strangers and even fewer do it on a live national television feed. He's been there a week, not three months. You'd think he'd still be conscuous that the cameras are there. Howie, the Randy Handyman needs a hobby north of his waistline. :shock:

Guest ranster627

okay, so you pleasure yourself, but does he have to announce it? go to the John and be private about it! :lol:

lol

I think in that instance guys deffinately have the advantage.

Didn't Karen last year talk about how often she relieved herself??

I always sorta wondered how she did but never asked anybody lol .. the logistics just don't mesh with my understanding of the 'act' lol involved.

:oops:

OMFG Howie's mister happy just popped up sitting in the room with everyone.......................QUICK!SOMEONE THUMP IT!(I think Eric just about died) :shock: :rofl

Guest Shockalot

Oh Terrific!

I knew it was just a matter of time before that guy would do something like walk around with a 'pants tent'.

Mr.Charming at it again.

(Cant he get arrested for this.. because he should be!)

Guest PrincessSchroeder

He has stated that he would use a condom to jack off because he didnt want to get "it" everywhere. So yes...it replaced the sock i guess...and let me say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• 1 month later...

I am surprised everytime I read the daily updates and Howie is jerking it again. He has no shame. I was just reading today's updates and he was laying in bed talking to Janelle, got quiet and 30 seconds later he was done. Said it was his biggest load yet. :wacko:

It is not like Howie is 13 yrs old - he a grown man. Do men really still jerk it all the time like they did when they were teens? Creeping me out I would have to say.

I am surprised everytime I read the daily updates and Howie is jerking it again.  He has no shame.  I was just reading today's updates and he was laying in bed talking to Janelle, got quiet and 30 seconds later he was done.  Said it was his biggest load yet.  :wacko: 

It is not like Howie is 13 yrs old - he a grown man.  Do men really still jerk it all the time like they did when they were teens?  Creeping me out I would have to say.

Are you a guy??? If so, you must understand the natural importance of masterbation. And you cant be surprised at howie for talking about it the way he does, it might be a bit vulgar, but its howie, and it just goes along with everything he's ever done. Thats just howie

And if your going to say people shouldnt masterbate, then maybe your username shouldnt be Beaty!!!!!! lol