An Open Letter To Cbs And The Producers Of 'big Brother'

DayDreamerCT

To My Big Brother Fan Friends:

Please feel free to send a copy of the following letter with your own signature to CBS and the producers of Big Brother.

CBS contact link:

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml

YouTube Link: Re: Dick Admits to Cheating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKuLTnVC7w4...amp;t=t&f=b

Dear CBS & the producers of Big Brother,

Let's stand up for what is right.

With Dick admitting to cheating during the course of the game, he and Danielle should both be disqualified. The coded letters coming from Vincent (Dick

Really, even if you could get 20,000 signatures CBS wouldn't care. They have their money already. There's no sense wasting time doing things like this. As much as I can't stand the Donatos, trust me when I say this will not help.

Since someone brought up Grodner though, one thing I will say. I bet you she's not producing next year. No matter whether you're a Donato fan, a Zach fan, a Jen fan or hate them all, I think most people can agree this season was a mess.

edit - To clarify, what I mean by a mess is the season was absolute chaos, from people like Jen breaking rules to the overly manipulative DR sessions all the way to the mess that AP created, taking part of the game away from the actual players. Grodner tried to shake things up but instead turned the game into a circus atmosphere.

Zach's popularity really shot up in the last couple episodes..... he got higher than Dick... http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/polls/results.shtml

Hey we can agree on that!

No offense to anyone who does but I HATE soap operas. It just seems to me that Grodner was more concerned this year with making a prime time soap opera than a competition based voyeur show. BB has always been an editor's paradise but I truly think the producers went too far this year.

well after the banner flew over i knew the ending

It's always nice to see a post from someone who has joined this site, TODAY. And post a thread regarding getting someone disqualified.....***sigh***

This happens every year.

I am curious as to why everyone is jumping on the "Hate Alison" bandwagon. I didn't see anything worse this season than I have seen in past seasons. JMO.

Oh yea, I am sending a letter to CBS and thanking them for another riviting season and asking them to do a BB during the winter because of my withdrawl symptoms. So thanks so much for posting the link.

:party_smilie:

screw alison

i am founder of the fired alison club

she is worst thing to happn to bb

i dont get how you go from having coup de tat twist midgame in allstsar edition to not having no twist midgame this season that could shake up this linear bb ending

Although I think you have a good point, given the recent actions of organizations like the NFL, CBS sadly does not care if a players cheats. In fact, I would not be surprised if they actually encouraged it, as it brings more viewers. It is sad, but it is understandable as their main purpose to to make money, not provide a moral lesson.

Welcome to Morty's, again. I hope your first post isn't your last.

We are a sick society to condone the vill talk of evil Dick. I feel he crossed the line. Like I said BB won't be game play like lieing cheating aligning, not its what you say to degrade another human being. and let them feel physicaly at harm. Society is Dick. I don't care who won or not.

While I agree that Dick should have been disqualified or penalty vote or some kind of sever punishment. Dick and Vince conspired to cheat, not Daniele. So, I won't be signing your letter. Sorry.

Besides, it's over and done with... there's nothing that can be done or will be done at this point. imo

This won't help... Every year someone comes up with something like this, because they don't like the F2... It never changes anything... The producers and CBS are in this for the money and it's all about the money... They could care less what a few people from a message board thinks... Most of the people that watch the show don't come to message boards like this... JMHO...

To clarify, what I mean by a mess is the season was absolute chaos, from people like Jen breaking rules to the overly manipulative DR sessions all the way to the mess that AP created, taking part of the game away from the actual players. Grodner tried to shake things up but instead turned the game into a circus atmosphere.

I agree 100% on this one...

the message board folks are the ones who buys the feeds

i doubt the casual bb fans would buy feeds and not visit message boards

numbers dont always means money

LOL how great is that ... now who can question that dick is the greatest player in the history of the game ?? ? ? the guy in ingenius with that coding system.

good luck with your letter writing campaign ... i'm sure CBS will really act on this considering they wanted D/D to win.... no doubt this cheating conspiracy will consume the majority of the final show... expect julie to address it BIG TIME . . . .. . . . mmmmhmmmm

To clarify, what I mean by a mess is the season was absolute chaos, from people like Jen breaking rules to the overly manipulative DR sessions all the way to the mess that AP created, taking part of the game away from the actual players. Grodner tried to shake things up but instead turned the game into a circus atmosphere

Fully agree too. I actually feel a little sorry for Dick, because at some point its going to sink in that this season was tainted and he won't go down as the "best player ever".

who the hell is saying dick is the best bb player?

not even top 5 in my book

Well Dick will be rememberd as a cheater then..

that will be interesting...

good luck writing the complain..

For me.. I just want Dick to get professional help. And maybe Jameka, Amber,Jen can sue him for verbal abuse..

hehehe that would be funny..

anyway I dislike Dick very much. I have no respect for him and if I had the choice of voting I would give the money to every BB player.. (of course divide the money)

Does Dick have a wife in Real life?

If so I feel very sorry for her...

I'm no Donato fan and I was irked that BB chose to ignore this controversy but its over and time to move on.

I expressed my views early and often, nothing came of it... c'est la vie. I believe this was the most scripted season in the history of the show and can only hope it is an anomoly. You have every right to start an open letter and I sincerely wish you luck with it but I doubt CBS cares, the ratings are their vindication for unfair actions.

I won't be signing because I feel Daniele fairly earned her spot in the F2 within the parameters of the game and should not be linked to this attempted cheating scheme.

But since I am truly addicted to this show I will continue to watch even if I have to hold my nose while I do it. Gotta get my last fix of the season.

But since I am truly addicted to this show I will continue to watch even if I have to hold my nose while I do it. Gotta get my last fix of the season.

I agree... :P

I am lucky, most of the time I was TIVOing BB so that I could fast forward through Dick, especially his abusive tirades.

I agree that Dick caught on tape should disqualify him from the finals. I also believe that he should have been disqualified way before this for his abusivness and threatening behavior. Yes, I know that this is TV and a Game. But there are limits.

Glad it is over, I do not expect CBS to take the high road here................

I just hope next year BB out does this season by casting a really racist, vile, xenophile who screams and shouts at every waking moment. Hopefully she will throw hot coffee at people, too.

By what BB has allowed this season, they have painted themselves into quite a corner (much ilke Goddell Castro & Bill Bellicheat). Needless to say, next season should be interesting.

Archived