Dani And Nick

djl1175

Nick and Dani  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Nick has those "special" feeling for Dani?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all boils down to how free one is. Some people feel more at ease/comfortable than others. But here's a thought for you all... why does shame or privacy need to be associated with being gay or bi? Why can't one just express who they all with no hesitation, regret, or apology? I personally don't agree with the manner in which he chose to expose that info (with regards to telling ppl he gave someone a bj...but I also don't think it's "cool" to say how many ppl I've slept with, how much alcohol I can drink, etc..), but the fact that he's not afraid to just be who he is sits well with me.

Nick should have electrolysis on his hairline it is too low and it is an ARCH , looks too caveman to be commercial. If he wants to model he will have to have it altered so it can be combed back . It is terrible . He is vain enough to do it , as he has had a nose job . A very nice one. Look at his fathers nose ---same nose and nostrils but Nick's hump was removed .

Tonight you could tell Nick wanted to scream I LOVE YOU while Dani was more nonchalant about it all. I mean... she did have other things on her mind unlike Nick who has had plenty of time out of the house. I was happy to see them together again even if it won't be for long...

Archived